About this listing
minutes to Ximending MRT Station and the hippest area in Taipei! This stylish private room can accommodates up to 4 guests!. Despite the busy surrounding area, our elevator building is amazingly quiet, this cozy apartment will enlighten your stay in Taipei, Taiwan.
Private apartment suitable for 3~4 guests.
2x Double size bed.
1x Double size sofa bed.
- 42" cable TV
- high speed Wifi
- hair dryer
- kettle and mugs
- fresh towels
- clean linens
- universal power adapter
- bathroom supplies
Welcome to Taipei's most historical district
walking distance to:
• 7-11 on the first floor! open 24hrs to serve you
• the famous Ximending. Trendiest place in Taiwan! surrounded by restaurants, pubs, theatres, karaoke and shopping centres. A must visit!
• 7 min walk to Ximen MRT station.
bike ride to:
• 5 min to Riverside park, the largest park surround great Taipei area! Enjoy riverside view and fresh air while getting around the city.
• 10 min to National Taiwan Museum. Hosts Taiwan's indigenous animals, plants, and cultural artefacts.
• 15 min to Chiang kai-shek memorial hall, a famous monument, and landmark erected in memory of former President of the Republic of China.
MRT metro to:
• One stop to Lungshan Temple, builded in Qing Dynasty, is a must visit!
• Huaxi Night market, Near the Longshan temple is Taiwan's famous night market. Taste of wide variety of authentic Taiwanese food and drink as well as unique Taiwanese products.
• One stop to Taipei Main Station, where all the public transportation merges. Your choice to travel Taiwan by bus, metro, train, and high speed rail (HSR).
• 15 min to Taipei 101, the landmark building of Taipei
• 10 min to sun-yat-sen memorial hall, a memorial to the Republic of China's National Father, Dr. Sun Yat-sen
• 30 min to Beitou, the famous hot spring resort in Taiwan!
• 40 min to Danshui another popular attraction district in Taipei
catch direct bus from/ to Taoyuan Int Airport at Taipei Main Station. I can also organise an airport pick-up for 1200 TWD too (40 USD, trip lasts about 40 minutes).
Be free like Home!
The place is near ximen station which makes travelling around taipei convenient. The apartment itself is relatively spacious, and air-conditioning/water heater/tv were all working. The owner and the cleaning lady were extremely helpful when we requested for assistance!
Great location, very near to the bustle and hustle of the Ximending especially at night. Nearby the apartment are 7-Eleven and Family Mart, great convenient. Apartment also has the basic amenities eg. Fridge, heater, kettle, hair dryer, towels, shower gel and shampoo etc.
The not-so-pleasant parts of the apartment include:
- noisy air-con
- sticky floor (makes me wonder if the apartment is properly cleaned before I moved in)
- old and rundown building
Overall a good choice if you're on budget. I probably won't stay there again!
A very convenient location. We reached early but they allow us to leave our luggage in the room while the cleaning lady is working. Room looks exactly like pictures shown on the page. Just that bedsheet is a little dirty and air conditioning makes loud noise at night and doesn't work very well. Overall experience living here was good! :)
The host was very responsive to questions. The apartment was located in an older building which blended into the area around it. The walk to/from the metro station is a little far, but it's doable. The room itself was true to the pictures: small but reasonable for the price you pay. The air conditioner did make some noise during the first night, but seemed to have stopped being too loud following that. All in all, it was a pleasant experience.
This host has 350 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews