About This Listing
Private apartment suitable for 3~4 guests.
2x Double size bed.
1x Double size sofa bed.
- 42" cable TV
- high speed Wifi
- hair dryer
- kettle and mugs
- fresh towels
- clean linens
- universal power adapter
- bathroom supplies
Welcome to Taipei's most historical district
walking distance to:
• 7-11 on the first floor! open 24hrs to serve you
• the famous Ximending. Trendiest place in Taiwan! surrounded by restaurants, pubs, theatres, karaoke and shopping centres. A must visit!
• 7 min walk to Ximen MRT station.
bike ride to:
• 5 min to Riverside park, the largest park surround great Taipei area! Enjoy riverside view and fresh air while getting around the city.
• 10 min to National Taiwan Museum. Hosts Taiwan's indigenous animals, plants, and cultural artefacts.
• 15 min to Chiang kai-shek memorial hall, a famous monument, and landmark erected in memory of former President of the Republic of China.
MRT metro to:
• One stop to Lungshan Temple, builded in Qing Dynasty, is a must visit!
• Huaxi Night market, Near the Longshan temple is Taiwan's famous night market. Taste of wide variety of authentic Taiwanese food and drink as well as unique Taiwanese products.
• One stop to Taipei Main Station, where all the public transportation merges. Your choice to travel Taiwan by bus, metro, train, and high speed rail (HSR).
• 15 min to Taipei 101, the landmark building of Taipei
• 10 min to sun-yat-sen memorial hall, a memorial to the Republic of China's National Father, Dr. Sun Yat-sen
• 30 min to Beitou, the famous hot spring resort in Taiwan!
• 40 min to Danshui another popular attraction district in Taipei
catch direct bus from/ to Taoyuan Int Airport at Taipei Main Station. I can also organise an airport pick-up for 1200 TWD too (40 USD, trip lasts about 40 minutes).
Be free like Home!
Great location, able to walk or take MRT where we wished to go. Nice, clean room(apartment).
Located close to the busy streets of Ximending area but far away enough from the noise. It's value for money accommodation with basic facilities. We arrived after midnight but Michael made sure that somebody is at the building to meet us and hand us the key. He was also generous to let us pick up our bags after check-out time as our flight is scheduled much later.
This host has 292 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews