- Very clean
- Great location
- With an easy access to all the public transportations
- Walkable distance from MIT and MGH
Our home offers all the comfort and conveniences of the city at a fraction of the cost of being downtown. The house is a quiet, well-maintained, owner occupied, in a safe neighborhood and very close to MIT/Kendall square/Harvard and downtown Boston. The Kendall square T stop (subway stop) is less than a 10 minutes walk from the house. This house is conveniently accessible between the two main subway lines (red and green) therefore getting around town is super convenient. In addition since we are so close to Boston and MIT, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from as well.
This house is ideal for working professional, international visitor, visiting scholar and guest professor who is here for a short term or a month-to-month basis. Boston and Harvard are easily accessible via two subways line (Red & Green) and is less than a 10 minutes walk from the house.
We are between the red line and the green line sub way. Both of them are within a walking distance. If you are going to MIT there is a free shuttle bus that will pick you up and drop you off near by the house as well.
If you like to walk you can easily take an stroll along the beautiful Charles River, cross over the bridge and get to Mass General Hospital (MGH), Beacon Hill, and downtown Boston
On the other hand, if you like to ride a bicycle, there are two bike rental places near the house for a REALLY economical price. Search the web for hubway in Cambridge for more detail.
*** Hardwood floors throughout the house with open floor plan, sky light, 11 foot ceiling with plenty of sunlight.
*** Stainless steel appliances
*** Washer/Dryer in unit
We can be flexible with the checkout time, please tell us in advance to make an arrangement for a late checkout.
Note: Our pricing is meant to reflect the quality/condition of the premises, its furnished nature, and of course, the flexibility, convenience, and transience of the stay. This house is super clean!!
This room comes fully furnished (desk,chair,bed,linen,pillow, towels and one shared bathroom)) with central heat, AC, WIFI, Cable TV and HDTV. This is a three stories building and we are on the top floor.
- Freshly brew coffee. If you are a big fan of tea we have a great selection of teas available for you to choose from as well.
- Hair dryer
- Fresh clean linens and towels
- Shampoo, soap, hair conditioner
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen privileges and on site in unit laundry
- Parking permit that you can borrow
Note: Whatever else you may need, please don't hesitate to ask us. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible :-)
Interaction with Guests
We will be around to help you with whatever you need.
However to give people their privacy, we tend to stay out of your ways and be very quiet.
For people that like to chat and being socialize, we are more than happy to talk and chat over a glass of wine as well making dinner together. :-)
* 7 - 10 minutes walk to the RedLine T station (Kendall Square)
* 5 - 8 minutes walk to the GreenLine T station (Lechmere)
* 10 minutes walk to MIT Sloan School of Management
* 10 minutes to the Broad Institute
* One T stop for Mass General Hospital (MGH) and 2 T stop to Harvard University
* The Royal Sonesta hotel and the Charles river is three blocks from the house
* A great local theaters near by
* Park and basketball court are two blocks from the house
* BestBuy electronics store, Apple Store and the big shopping mall called the Galleria Mall is 2 blocks from the house
- We are between the red line and the green line sub way. Both of them are within a walking distance.
- If you are going to MIT there is a free shuttle bus that will pick you up and drop you off near by the house as well.
In order to keep the place clean,
1. we do not wear outdoors shoes in the house. Indoor slippers are ok.
2. Please keep the common areas clean
3. No smoking and drugs
Another fantastic stay with Catherine. I have stayed here several times and never been disappointed. Wish I could say the same for the airline, which lost all luggage on my way in to Boston. Catherine and Pat were amazing and offered to get me all set up with the essentials that I was left without until my bags showed up the following day.
Catherine was a wonderful host. The room was quiet, clean and in a very convenient location if you have business matters in MIT / Kendall Square. I particularly enjoyed my morning walks to work and being walking distance from a subway stop. I would definitely consider staying here again in case I ever come back for work!
Excellent and strategic location if you are going to MIT. The room is as shown. Catherine provided me with helpful tips during my stay. Recommended!
My stay at Catherine's was warm, comfortable, and quiet. I have stayed here several times now and have never been disappointed.
Fantastic location and great, clean homely apartment. Would recommend to anyone on business, studying or just travelling the city
The location is very safe and convenient. about 10 min away to subway and MIT. Room is very tidy and clean as described.
The place is nice, clean and warm. Had received clear directions to reach the place and enter the place. The place was shown in the photo. It was comfortable to stay and was 7 mins walk to MIT, Kendal square.