About this listing
Frias Properties of Aspen
- daily housekeeping
- transportation to/from Aspen airport
- Aspen Club & Spa passes
- 24 hour on-call maintenance
- front desk services
This 3-bedroom, 2-bath upper-level duplex has a traditional ski-chalet feel with views of Aspen Mountain and sits in a quiet residential area within walking distance to Aspen's fine dining, entertainment and shopping.
This unit features an open living area with vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, a wood-burning fireplace, a formal dining area and a kitchen with a breakfast bar. Aspen Mountain provides a breathtaking view from the large picture windows on the south wall of the units, and from the private deck.
The heart of Aspen is only minutes away, and all four ski areas are accessible by bus, which stops a block from the house.
Other unit amenities include an en suite master bathroom, a full guest bathroom, dishwasher, laundry closet, free Aspen airport transfers, free wireless internet, and a flatscreen TV with cable in the living area.
All Frias Properties of Aspen guests receive complimentary passes to the Aspen Club & Spa, the valley's premier full-service spa and workout facility.
Pricing & availability subject to change, please send us a message prior to booking for your custom quote!
HELPFUL TIPS FOR INQUIRING AND BOOKING:
1. Please be sure to send us a message prior to submitting a reservation request! Sometimes prices and minimum night stays can fluctuate due to availability and events in the area.
2. Rates do not include 6.3% service fee & 11.3% tax which will be collected upon check-in
3. Prices are updated through April 20, 2014. If your travel dates are after this period, please be sure to send us a message for an exact quote!