About this listing
Our exclusive "Style Apartment" in the Sony Center will turn your trip to Berlin into an unforgetable experience.
Enjoy your stay in the spacious, bright and stylish apartment on one of the most well-known plazas in Europe, Potsdamer Platz. Delight in the unique view into Sony Center's atrium whilst riding a glass elevator to the 9th floor apartment. A smart and reasonably priced alternative to the suites of the hotels, "Grand Hyatt" or "Ritz Carlton"!
The size is of the apartment is 60 m². It includes a spacious living / eating area, fully equipped designer kitchen, separate bedroom with a comfortable double bed including orthopedic mattresses, luxury bathroom with tub, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows (which can be individually darkened) and an Italian luxury sofabed (1,60m x 2,00m) in the living area which can sleep an additional two people.
Other Things to Note
Berlinale 2016 vom 04.02.-14.02.2016
minimum stay 8 days
minimum stay 5 days
Belin city tax 5% cash at arrival.
1. We would like to ask you to be gentle with our apartments and all items within. The next guests would like to have a pleasant stay as well.
If you damage any items in the apartment please let us know immediately. ((email hidden))
2. Please respect your neighbors and their own properties. Please use the television and music in appropriate volume. Please notice that there are times of silence in Berlin which have to be respected.
Sleep: 9.30pm-8.30am Siesta: 1pm-3pm
Should we get concerns about breach of peace, or any other disturbance caused by guests, they have to leave the apartment immediately. Please notice that there are no refunds given in that case.
3. All of our apartments are strictly nonsmoking (that also includes windows). The only exception is apartments with balconies, where you can smoke. Please make sure to not drop your cigarettes down on the street.
4. Please make sure to empty your garbage (general garbage, bottles, open food from the fridge, paper and plastic) before you leave the apartment.
5. Please make sure to take all your personal belongings from the apartment before you leave. We can’t send any clothes or items after you and we are not responsible and don’t pay compensation for lost items.
6. Generally luggage can’t be stored in the apartment before and after your stay.
(Please check information for baggage rooms below)
7. General arrival time is from 3:30pm, latest time for leaving the apartment is 10:30am.
1. For late arrival after 8.30pm we charge 25€ and for night arrival after 10.30pm we charge 40€, which have to be brought cash on arrival.
Before each arrival we arrange a meeting for handover of keys with the guests. Please be in time. If you are not showing up (without informing us at least 1 hour ahead) we charge as following:
For delays of more than 30minutes after the arranged time, or the need of a second show up from our representative we charge 25€.
Baggage room Central station:
The baggage shelter is located on the first level in the eastern part of the central station. Work hours are 6am-10pm with a daily charge of 5€, for groups of more than 10 persons it’s 3€.
Lockers at train stations:
Lockers are located at these train stations: Hauptbahnhof, Alexanderplatz, Ostbahnhof, Friedrichstraße, Potsdamer Platz, Gesundbrunnen, Zoologischer Garten, Südkreuz and Spandau. For Baggage room with shelter service please read above.
Locations of Lockerboxes:
Alexanderplatz - S-Bahnhof Friedrichstraße Dorotheenstraße 30 - Washingtonplatz at Hauptbahnhof