3 story log cabin - absolutely beautiful!! It is perfect for a small family getaway or couples looking for a quick vacation together. Two master Suites!
This 3 floor cabin is absolutely beautiful!!
The main floor features the living room, kitchen and dining area with deck off the back for fantastic mountain views.
Upper level offers 1 of the 2 master bedrooms with heart shaped Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, TV, and Queen size bed.
The 2nd of the master bedrooms is on the lower level and features a Queen size bed, TV and jacuzzi tub.
The lower level offers a game room with pool table, stereo system, flat screen TV and access to the lower deck. The lower deck offers a Hot Tub with amazing views while providing relaxation and privacy.
Washer and Dryer are also downstairs.
Ready for some excitement? This cabin is just minutes from everything Pigeon Forge has to offer including Go-Karts, Bungee Jumping, Arcades, Shopping, Splash Country, and Dollywood!! There is so much to do, the toughest thing about this vacation will be deciding what to do!!
1.)At least one guest must be 25 years or older.(Proof of age will be required at check-in).
2.) Guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party’s negligence or abuse.
3.)Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 P.M. and check-out time is no later than 10:00 A.M. Late check outs will result in additional charges.
4.)Hot tubs are cleaned prior to your arrival. There is a $30 charge if you wish to have an additional cleaning of the hot tub during your stay. Instructions are provided at the cabin for proper operation and easy maintenance during your stay.
5.)No Firearms-No Fireworks-No ATVs
6.) All of the cabins are located in the mountains of East Tennessee. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, racoons, snakes, and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc). We ask that if you do see wildlife, please admire these creatures from a safe distance and please DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE. We want to preserve the wildlife in its natural state and try not to humanize the animals for their safety as well as yours.
7.) If inclement weather is a concern, buy trip insurance. No refunds will be given.
8.) Skye Realty & Rentals Inc does have a rental agreement that will be required to be digitally signed upon an accepted reservation.
We really enjoyed our stay. Thanks to Noreen for the hospitality. Here are the details if anyone is interested:
1. The cabin is great -- large, three-stories, comfortable, two great balconies overlooking the smokey mountains (one with a hot tub!), billiards table, and two jacuzzi tubs. Two bathrooms -- one in each of the two bedrooms -- but no common-space bathroom.
2. Driving to the cabin takes you up a mountain road -- it's safe, but if you get nervous driving uphill, try to arrive before nightfall on your first day.
3. The cabin includes all the dish and cookware you'll need for cooking/eating, but zero kitchen staples such as salt, pepper, sugar, or coffee filters. If you plan on cooking, stop by the Food City at the bottom of the mountain to pick up supplies.
4. Be advised that the tap water has a fairly noticeable sulfur odor and very slight taste. You may want to buy bottled water to drink or cook with. We don't blame the renters, of course! It's likely a trait of the local water supply.
5. There's a charcoal grill, but no charcoal or matches. Again, stop by the Food City if you plan to BBQ.
6. Internet -- works very well! Wi-fi and a Verizon LTE connection is available for renters. Well done!
7. The TV in the living room includes a Chromecast! Very nice touch for renters in 2015.
8. The cabin is very close to all Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer. Likewise, the federal park is only a short drive away. Lots to do nearby! And be sure to check out the park. It's really quite amazing.
9. Only one critique to the cabin and its accommodations -- the two beds are fairly average. Not the most comfortable we've ever slept on.
1. Noreen is great -- helpful, nice, and quick to respond with information, directions, and suggestions. A+.
2. There was a snafu with the code to unlock the door when we first arrived. It was late. We called the emergency line and it was answered immediately and our problem was solved within minutes. Another A+.
A reasonable price for a great cabin, in the mountains, near a lot of fun activities and things to do. We recommend it to friends and particularly friends with families.
Noreen and her team were professional and prompt. Well done. We had a great weekend in Tennessee.
We absolutely loved our time at the cabin! Kitchen was fully stocked, the hot tub was great and it was clean and decorated beautifully. I will definitely rent though Skye reality in the future.
Noreen was very helpful and immediately available when I needed assistance finding the cabin (just follow the directions she provides instead of relying on GPS). The cabin was perfect for my group of five and offered impressive amenities and views.
My family and I had such an amazing time at this location. Noreen and her staff were so helpful with all of the questions that I had as we had never used AirBnB before and were a bit hesitant. We loved, loved, LOVED the cabin and the pictures do not do it justice in the least bit!
We have never been to the mountains before and were not sure what to expect. One thing that we were not expecting was how high up and secluded the property was from the main town. Since we have no experience driving in the mountains this was quite an adventure and tried to be home before the sun set so as not to have to make the drive in the pitch black of night.
Everything that we needed to get us started was supplied but if you are going to be there for an extended amount of time or are going to be cooking a lot like we did, be sure to bring some spices (we left the salt and pepper we bought), as well as some paper goods 9ran out of TP).
Be sure to get everything done before heading to your cabin as it is about 20 minutes away from town and not the easiest drive.
Overall best vacation we have ever taken and will be staying here again hopefully in the near future!
Just great .
As the smoky.
Location is perfect , great view.
Clean , very well aquiped.
We absolutely loved the Falcon Crest cabin. Top notch amenities and awesome mountain views. Noreen was a wonderful hostess and I'd recommend this cabin to anyone wanting a peaceful getaway in Pigeon Forge.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews