I've got a 1 bedroom apartment available for let in Notting Hill London. The general style I guess is pretty eclectic, the sitting room is 60's modern while the bedroom is more relaxed and cosy.
I hope the pictures speak for themselves but here's a few additional bits of info:
- WIFI access throughout.
- Wooden floors throughout.
- Bathroom includes a bath and shower.
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, washer/dryer.
- Fantastic area with Portobello Road Market ( only a 10 mins walk), Hyde Park ( a 15 mins walk ) as well as 100's of shops, 'gastro' pubs and restaurants along westbourne park ( just 5 mins ) and Westbourne Grove ( about 10 mins ), The Grand Union Canal ( 2 mins ). In terms of transport, the tube station is on the same road ( a 3 mins walk to the Hammersmith & City line). Buses (phone number hidden) run just outside the apartment.
- Highly sought after neighborhood.
- Full information pack and personal recommendations will be supplied.
Alice made first my (website hidden) experience terrific! Alice provided us everything we needed during our ,stay even though it was only for a day, everything from towels to food in the fridge and even asked us if we need breakfast ('cause we arrived early in the morning). Her apartment is exactly what you see in pictures and even better and bigger!
I would highly recommend to everybody who is considering about this apartment and I would love to return back one day! Thank you so much, Alice!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT