I've got a 1 bedroom apartment available for let in Notting Hill London. The general style I guess is pretty eclectic, the sitting room is 60's modern while the bedroom is more relaxed and cosy.
I hope the pictures speak for themselves but here's a few additional bits of info:
- WIFI access throughout.
- Wooden floors throughout.
- Bathroom includes a bath and shower.
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven, washer/dryer.
- Fantastic area with Portobello Road Market ( only a 10 mins walk), Hyde Park ( a 15 mins walk ) as well as 100's of shops, 'gastro' pubs and restaurants along westbourne park ( just 5 mins ) and Westbourne Grove ( about 10 mins ), The Grand Union Canal ( 2 mins ). In terms of transport, the tube station is on the same road ( a 3 mins walk to the Hammersmith & City line). Buses (phone number hidden) run just outside the apartment.
- Highly sought after neighborhood.
- Full information pack and personal recommendations will be supplied.
I would like guests to leave the flat in the same way in which they found it. Smoking outside only. There are neighbors so I would appreciate if noise levels are respected.
Alice made first my (website hidden) experience terrific! Alice provided us everything we needed during our ,stay even though it was only for a day, everything from towels to food in the fridge and even asked us if we need breakfast ('cause we arrived early in the morning). Her apartment is exactly what you see in pictures and even better and bigger!
I would highly recommend to everybody who is considering about this apartment and I would love to return back one day! Thank you so much, Alice!
I am an early 30's Londoner, have lived here for 8 years following a move from my hometown of Dublin. I've got a psychology degree and have worked in media (advertising/marketing) for about 8 years. The last year of which I've been running a nature conservation charity.
I love traveling and take about 6 or 7 holidays a year. Some recent places that I've been to that have really stayed with me are Tulum in Mexico and Morocco. I'm also planning a yoga week in Spain too. I also travel to Ibiza at least once or twice a year.
When in London I spend my time eating & drinking locally in some of the great bars and restaurants of Notting Hill and the surrounding areas. I often venture to shoreditch/hoxton for a change of scene. I'm also an avid movie goer, having just seen Wes Anderson's The Grad Budapest Hotel. There are a couple of really old style cinemas that I like to go to, the electric on portobello road is a must, and if you like great coffee and cakes and a comfy couch with your film then the Everyman at Maida Vale is highly recommended.
I am happy to be a hands on or off host whatever is needed. I love my area and would be delighted to dish out some local knowledge if needed :)