About this listing
Peaceful home with a bright kitchen, living room, dining room, office and 2-bedrooms. Centrally located in Twin Peaks-Midtown Terrace. Three block from Muni Station. A relaxing retreat to re-energize after a fun day in the San Francisco
Come up the exterior staircase to enter into a lovely decorated top floor immaculate and peaceful dwelling.
There are hardwood floors throughout.
The bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, formal dining room, Office, sitting room and kitchen are all on the same level.
Bedroom, has one queen size bed, and closet for clothes with adjoining full bathroom, including bathtub and shower.
Bedroom with full, dresser and closet.
Office with desk space.
Living room is configured to promote conversation and togetherness, with large windows looking out towards the ocean and lush Forest Hill. Two large overstuffed chairs and couch face each other .
Dining room accommodates six with large window offering amazing sunsets.
The kitchen includes a butcher block, four gas burners, an oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, Kuerig. Kitchen is equipped for those who enjoy home cooked meals while on vacation.
Dedicated Parking Spot- unlimited parking also across the street( no homes on other side of block). No street Parking restrictions.
My listing accommodates 4 people comfortably. Because of sharp stairs, low window sills and fragile furnishings, we CANNOT accommodate children.
My detached home is located in a very safe and quiet neighborhood with your own parking spot in front of the house.
I provide fast Internet access via WIFI.
Things of interest close to our house that can be reached within minutes:
- Golden Gate Park, where the Academy of Science and the De Young Museum are located.
- Twin Peaks, with great views of San Francisco downtown and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants: West Portal, Cole Valley, Castro, Irving & 9th Ave, Height St.
- All attractions like the cable cars, downtown, Embarcadero, Ferry Plaza can easily be reached by public transportation.
The wine country is a short scenic hour drive north.
You have exclusive access (i.e.. not shared with homeowner) to the entire top floor of my house, kitchen, two baths, living room and dining room and of course your private bedroom.
Maximum occupancy is 4 adults.
Interaction with Guests
I rent the top floor of my house; I live downstairs. Access between the floors is closed off by a locked door, and I have a separate entrance, so that I will not be in your space during your stay, and can easily accomplish little to no interaction with our guests if that is their preference.
If you would like suggestions for restaurants, etc, during your stay, please let us know, I am a San Francisco native and am always happy to welcome visitors to our city by the Bay.
Located in the geographical center of San Francisco, this vacation rental provides flexibility and convenience. I am no more than about 20 minutes from anywhere in San Francisco, as well as from San Francisco International Airport. A short hike up to Twin Peaks reveals the panoramic city view, and it is so close, you can walk up for both sunrise and for sunset. West Portal , Cole Valley, Castro or Haight Streets are a robust walk down San Francisco’s legendary hills.
My home is centrally located neighborhood.
on a serene street, no homes in front or behind property, a detached home.
Public transportation at my house is conveniently located near the Forest Hill subway station. The K, L or M subway lines go directly to SF downtown and throughout city. The entire city easily accessible by bus, cab, Uber or other ride sharing services
Other Things to Note
In addition, if you want to use your own car during the day, when you return at night, you do not have to contend with San Francisco’s legendary parking problems. Not only is there abundant street parking in front of the house, but also, a rarity for San Francisco, there are no meters or parking permit requirements that would otherwise force you to move your car.
1. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
2. Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
3. No pets allowed.
4. Occupancy Limits: Overnight guests are restricted to the prior agreed upon guests only. There is a strict maximum occupancy of 4 guests.
5. House parties are prohibited. my house is is on a quiet residential private thouroughfare were the neighbors look out for each other but also respect each other's privacy. Please respect the house and neighbors - any reported disturbances, use of illegal substances or exceeding of occupancy limit will result in immediate eviction, loss of rental payment and security deposit. Noise should be kept at a minimum after 9pm.
6. Only paying guests are permitted in the house without our prior consent.
7. No drugs or weapons.
8. No food in living room please. White couch is in pristine condition, no food or drinks allowed PLEASE:}
9. Please place luggage on racks and or place in Office. Do not lean against white couch.
10. Because of sharp stairs, low window sills and fragile furnishings, we cannot accommodate children.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Beautiful and Clean apartment with a great host. Michele was very very kind, helpful and accommodating. She went out of her way and drove us to grocery store to buy vegetables for our two weeks stay. Great Neighborhood and we very pleased with our stay. Very well kept apartment, clean linens plenty of provisions in the kitchen and 30 mins to the SF downtown. Thanks Michele for being a great host!!!.
Michele is an excellent host, and the house was exactly as described. I stayed here with my husband and my parents, and it was a wonderful place to come "home" to after touring in SF all day. The house is very comfortable, nicely decorated, and quiet, with plenty of free street parking right outside!
Michele even stocked the fridge with eggs, fruit, milk, and snacks, which was very convenient! Highly recommended!
We had a good time during our stay at Michele's. The house was beautiful and comfortable, parking easily, we had got everything we needed. And Michele has been a very good host. We really enjoyed staying here. Definitely will recommend it to people who's gonna stay in San Francisco.
1. Awesome neighborhood. The house is very close to the twin peaks view point from where you get a 360 degree panoramic view of the city. Most importantly, you don't have to deal with the parking mess. Free parking right in front of the house
2. Michele was extremely responsive. When I asked for a microwave oven, she got it the very next day.
3. Michele is also an awesome host. Although I didn't get to meet her, she made sure we felt right at home. She had fully stocked the refrigerator and also left pointers for San Francisco sight seeing.
4. The house was exactly the same as it is listed.
Ram and his family were excellent guest; polite, quiet, considerate, excellent communicator and very tidy. Unfortunately, our schedules prevented us from personally meeting. You really seized the city! I highly recommend Ram to any Airbnb host and would welcome you to my home upon your return to SF. Thank you for cleaning the house on your departure!
We enjoyed the third week of April 2015 at Michele house. She is an outstanding host and her house is beautiful, the location is very convenient in SFco if you do drive a car and the experience was easy and great. She did welcome us with snacks, fresh fruits, beers and wine, even left fresh croissants for our breakfast next morning. The communication with her was very expedited. The house sits on a hill with wonderful views. It is a complete house fully equipped, even with your own office, printed and fast wifi internet. The house decor and style is impeccable. It is clearly visible Michele is very proud and takes excellent care of her house, but most importantly she makes you feel a beloved guest. BTW, parking was very easy on a private spot in front of the house. Thank you Michele, we look forward to come back and enjoy more time.
Thank you Victor! : } You are an excellent guest; friendly, polite, quiet, considerate and tidy. Unfortunately, our schedules prevent me from personally meeting you but you were a superb communicator. I highly recommend you to any Airbnb host and would gladly welcome you to my home anytime. You are very kind, thank you for my hostess gift.