About this listing
Apartment with full privacy. If you are planning a trip to Kotor my apartment is ideal for a route trough the medieval town and vicinity of all important points of your interest.
FREE BICYCLES !!!
Beautiful apartment located near main bus station, 5 min walk from center.The apartment is 38 m2 big with one bedroom, living-room with kitchen and bathroom.Apartment is bright furnished, well newly arranged and full equipped - ideal for holiday and extended stay in Kotor(URL HIDDEN)There is double bed (200x160) in the bedroom and comfortable sofa(190x100) in the dining room, wireless and free internet access is available.A bathroom is with shower, toilet and washing machine.
Apartment offer you maximum comfort during low season too.
There is also a terrace used as a common place for our guests and equipped with chairs and tables.
Interaction with Guests
Do not hesitate to send me email for any additional information you may need. I hope you enjoy the city ;)
Apartment is literally on a main bus station and only 5min by walk from Old Town center, 3min from post office, supermarket, 2min from bank, pharmacy, bakery and 7 km from airport Tivat.
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax is 0,80 € per adult person daily, persons from 12 to 18 age pays 50 % - 0,40 €, and kids to 12 do not pays tax
Other Things to Note
Apartment has 1 double bed room for 2 persons and sofa in living room for other two.
To ensure a pleasant stay in our apartment and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours).
2. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o'clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o'clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 50 Euros.
4. Accommodation expenses are paid personally to the host in CASH (CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!) or to the host bank account unless booking is made through the agency. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests' shift by the host . The linens are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 10 Euros per Hour.
6. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
7. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests' free time.
8. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest's personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
9. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
10. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
11. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
12. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o'clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
13. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
14. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
15. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.