About this listing
Our cool and comfortable 3 bedroom house is less than a mile to downtown and a 5 minute walk to Zilker Park and Town Lake. Located in one of Austin's most prestigious neighborhoods, this house has just undergone a $50,000 top to bottom renovation!!
Leave the car at home & walk to it all!
License # 124619 - With Austin's new regulations on Vacation Rentals, we are one of the few vacation homes that is legally licensed to operate in the City of Austin. Rent Stress Free!
Any local will tell you that there's simply no other neighborhood that can deliver the ultimate Austin experience like Tarrytown which is a quick walk to the heart of downtown. Our home is also located right on the Johnson Creek Hike and Bike Trail!
The house is located off Lake Austin blvd, directly behind Magnolia Cafe. This 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath luxury home has just undergone a $50,000 renovation with almost everything being redone. The house is about a 7 minute walk from Town Lake and Zilker Park - the venue for Austin City Limits (ACL).
Walk or bike to Barton Springs Pool, Zilker Park, Austin City Limits (ACL), Town Lake Hike & Bike Trail, Lady Bird Lake, Canoe Rentals, Bike Rentals, Disc Golf, Zilker Botanical Gardens, UMLAUF Sculpture Garden, Hula Hut, Magnolia Cafe and more!
Modern amenities include flat panel LED televisions in the Living Room and Master, stainless steel appliances cable, internet and more!
SXSW - March 2 - March 18 (3 night min) - $900/night
X Games - June 5 - June 8 (3 night min) - $750/night
ACL 1 (October 3 - October 6 (3 night min) - $850/night
ACL 2 (October 10 - October 13 (3 night min) - $850/night
Formula 1 (October 30 - November 3) (3 night min) - $850/night
Please inquire about Holiday/Long Weekend rates
For all event/long weekends an additional charge of $25/person/night applies to parties over 6 people
Guests have access to our entire kitchen and supplies. Towels, soaps and shampoos are also proivided!
Tarry Town is one of Austin's oldest and most prestigious neighborhoods. Walk to Downtown, Town Lake, Zilker Park, Magnolia Cafe.
The city's Capital Metro bus picks up 2 blocks away from our house. Uber and Lyft are cheap and convenient, and are at the house within minutes! Location wise, you couldn't do any better!
CHECK IN/OUT POLICY:
• Check in time is at 3:00 pm CST and check out time is at 11:00 am CST. We
have check-in/out times to give us enough time to clean and prepare the
house for the next guest. If you need an earlier check-in or a later checkout
time please call us and we will see if we can accommodate you.
• We will provide you with a code to the house upon arrival.
• There is a maximum occupancy rate of 8 persons.
• While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is
not included in the rental rate.
• Please discard all trash and trash bags in the trash receptacles in the gray bin
located at the front of the house.
• Austin recycles, and so do we! Please place recycling products including
glass, plastic and paper products in the blue recycling bin in front of the
• All soiled dishes should be placed in the dishwasher and soiled towels in the
laundry basket on top of the dryer.
• This house uses a sensitive plumbing system. Please do not dispose
anything down the toilet besides toilet paper, including feminine products,
paper towels, baby wipes, any other disposable wipes, etc. If you see a red
light on outside of the house, please notify us immediately. This indicates an
issue with the plumbing system.
• We live in close proximity to our neighbors, so we ask that you keep the
noise levels down during your stay. Parties are not permitted.
• This is a non-smoking house. If you need to smoke please do so outside and
dispose of your cigarette butt properly.
• Please refrain from wearing any shoes or sandals into the upstairs part of the
house so that we can prevent dirt and grime from being dragged upstairs.