About This Listing
Phantastic and bright top floor apartment in a refurbished old building. The apartment has been developed as a "loft" - there is a large room with integrated kitchen and a cozy dining area with large table and corner seat. Adjacent is a beautiful living room with futon double bed (160x200cm) and a sofa. The huge windows opened to the west, overlooking the roofs of old buildings and beautiful living area, magnificent sunsets invite you to dream. In addition, there are two spacious bedrooms with two single beds and a spacious closet. The apartment is very modern but cozy, almost all the furniture is self-designed and -manufactured. The beautiful larch wood floor blends with the old roof beams that are over a hundred years old. Both the luxury bathroom with corner bath and separate shower and the guest bathroom with toilet and urinal are tiled with natural stone. The apartment is very central, most shops and many restaurants are within minutes of walking distance. The same applies to public transport (bus 2 min, U - min lane 4, S - Bahn 10 min), the Oktoberfest, the Transport Museum and the beautiful Fair Park. Maximum occupancy 6 people, price on request!
The guest commits itself,
– to deal with the premises of the landlord carefully,
– not to enter the premises with street shoes,
– to return handed out keys before departure,
– in case of losing the key/s, the guest carries the subsequent costs (installation of a new lock cylinder and new preparation of the keys, approx. 300 € ),
– to clean and tidy up in general the premises before departure,
– to leave furnishings, furniture, plants and decoration articles in place as were,
– quests are prohibited from use of staircase leading to upper landing as well as from use of the landing itself,
– to close the windows and shut down the lights before leaving the apartment,
Guests will be billed with all costs from damage and, or contamination of the rented premises, including all assets.
Wunderschöne, helle, grosse Wohnung.
Die Übergabe der Schlüssel war unkompliziert und die Wohnung sehr sauber geputzt.
Thanks Peter for a really far-out flat in perfect location. We truly enjoyed our stay in Münich. Got the tickets also for Bayern match so it was perfect vacation (thanks for the internet connection which made the ticket hunting possible from "home"). Would recommend your residence to others as well!!
The apartment was just as shown. It was very spacious and filled with light. Plenty of room for the three of us. It is a 4th floor walk up, so be prepared for that if you are someone who doesn't like stairs. It's definitely worth it. The is a subway stop a few minutes away, so getting around was very easy. If we are every back in Munich, we would definitely stay here again.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Peter
Ich bin hilfsbereit, gastfreundlich und freue mich immer wieder neue und interessante Leute aus der ganzen Welt kennenzulernen. Ich reise gerne und bevorzuge da den Afrikanischen und Nordamerikanischen Raum. Neben Deutsch spreche Englisch und ein wenig Spanisch und Italienisch.