The rare luxury of space in downtown Manhattan, excellent location
A private room in a big 2500 square foot loft with two large skylights that makes (email hidden) all day long.
beautiful, colorful large living room, dining area that sits 8, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Your room is in the back of the loft, 175 ft2 or 16 m2
The Manhattan loft:
- Spacious and bright
- Laundry facilities are two blocks away, drop off or self serve.
- Free wifi throughout the loft
- Hardwood floors throughout the loft
- True loft, we are the ENTIRE TOP FLOOR, three rooms, one bathroom, large living room and dining area, if you are looking for a truly bohemian creative comfortable space you will love it ....
- Fully equipped kitchen (grill, toaster, gas oven, coffee machine, fridge freezer, etc)
- The loft is filled with lots of original art and design.
-Full roof acces
The bedroom: -
Fully Furnished bedroom High quality Simmons beautyrest Queen-size bed ,Chair, Mirror and dresser
- Air conditioning & heating
- High-speed Wifi
-Netflix movies and tv shows on your computer
- Large Room for NYC (12 ft x 15 ft), has a window looking out to Freemans alley and a fire escape "balcony"
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels provided
- Visitors guide/s to NYC will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
- I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city.
- The loft is conveniently placed for visiting NY, subway lines F,B, D, J, N, R and 6 all in walking distance so it´s easy to get around.
- it is filled with affordable cool and trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, shopping, yoga studios,coffee shops, live music venues, and gyms. Pretty much anything you could want you can walk to.
-Whole foods two blocks away.
-walking distance of Thompson Square Park, East village, SoHo, NoHo, West Village, Bowery, Greenwich Village, Union Square, Gramacy Park, China Town, Little Italy, and Washington Square Park.
***Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in booking, even if the dates seem unavailable. I have two rooms and the unavailability only reflects one room's status ***
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$35 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1000 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3700 /month|
|Neighborhood:||Lower East Side|
Amazing location! Fabulous loft apartment and above one of the brunch jewels of the lower east side- freemans! The place was lovely and clean and Einar (email hidden).
I enjoyed very much my 1st AirBnB experience on "Bright, colorful loft in Manhattan". Einar and Alpana are friendly and helpful, they give me directions to visit around the city. His place is exactly what I saw in the pictures: colorful, cozy, quiet and close to train, mainly. Was my 1st time in NY and was the best ! Thank you ! : )
Einar and his wife are fantastic hosts. Their loft is perfectly located, beautifully decorated and had a wonderful spread of colours throughout. I didn't get time to spend much time with them because of my work but I would highly recommend staying here.
Very positive experience in a great location!
Good place in a lovely neighborhood close to everything.
Einar and Alpana are friendly, helpful, sociable but also busy. The loft is exactly like the photos. The area is happening and buzzing 24/7. We had the room with the fire escape door and it's a good size for 2 people. The bed is comfortable. I definitely recommend this place.
Einar and Alpana were great hosts! They made for us freshly brewed coffee every day (so good!!) and gave lot of tips to visit the city! The neighborhood is nice, the location is well connected with everything and the loft is exactly as you see in the pics, colorful and cosy!Thanks to both! I will definitely recommend it!
From the start until we said goodbye we had a terrific stay at Einars and Alpanas place. From a soft bed til the softest toiletpaper!
Even with other (little) guests the colorful and bright place gave enough room to everybody.
Around the corner of chinatown, little italy etc you are in the middle of nice boutiques (see also Apana Bawa own boutique with beautiful colored clothes),
cafés, restaurants and the fantastic Wholefoods supermarket.
We would rather keep this secret to ourselves but we have decided to let you know: this is a Top Spot!
Thank you again Alpana and Einar!
From Marthe, Klemens and Jeannine
A most wonderful time in NYC thanks to our two lovely hosts!
To put it short: we would stay with Einar & Alpana anytime again - if their place will ever be available. I can imagine they will have many people coming back to their wonderful loft and will be booked out soon until 2020 :). So hurry up - it'll be hard to find such lovely people in such a perfect location!
Remember that your a in a world city, noise is normal, but short distances to subway, nice hoods and attractions make up for it.
Einar and his wife were great hosts for my cousin visiting from France for a family celebration. Couldn't ask for a more friendly, accomodating host, and the apartment was beautiful. Thank you!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT