With new custom paint, refinished Hardwood floors and newer appliances, this sparkling, clean and modern 1 bedroom residence is ready for the avid traveler or native Angeleno who wants to be in one of LA's hippest neighborhoods.
With new custom paint, refinished Hardwood floors, appliances just delivered from the store, this sparkling, clean and modern one bedroom residence is ready for the avid traveler or native Angeleno who wants to be in one of LA's hippest neighborhoods.
This home is in Silver Lake, ranked by CNN as one of the Best Big City Neighborhoods, it has all the amenities one would want in a home - Washer/Dryer in Unit, new plumbing and electric, great outdoor space, A/C unit in bedroom, HD TV with cable and Blu-Ray player with Netflix. Turbo Speed Wifi and even a private parking garage with garage door opener!
Located close to:
- Bars (Cha Cha Lounge, Red Lion down the street)
- Restaurants (Gingergrass, Home)
- A block walk to the Sliver Lake Reservoir
3 Miles from The Greek Theater, 4 miles from the Griffith Observatory, 5 miles to Staples/Nokia Center (Downtown LA) & 6 miles from Hollywood Blvd.
One bedroom with Queen Size memory foam mattress, closet and drawers to put away all your clothes. Corner desk to do some work or surf the web on your computer. In the living room the sofa pulls out to a bed if needed. Gated private outdoor area with picnic table so you can have a meal, enjoy a glass of wine or cup of coffee in the morning.
Full Kitchen with all the basics.
- Toaster Oven
- Coffee Maker
Fresh Towels and Linens provided. Brand new washer and dryer in the unit and garaged parking so you don't have to worry about finding a parking spot when you come home :)
Pets allowed with an extra fee, please contact me.
**If you are traveling with a smart phone and haven't used the Uber app (For a cheaper Taxi) download it and enter promo code: UberAirbnbLA for $20 credit off your first ride!**
Check out my other listings if this not available for your dates!
Please do not disturb the neighbors with loud noise/music or parties.
No smoking inside the unit.
No lighting candles/incenses in the house.
Turn off lights when you leave. Please don't leave front door open.
Please close the garage door when you leave.
Any damage to furniture, walls etc - incur a fee, or dry cleaning expense.
When you leave, the following must be complete to receive your full deposit back:
1) Any items damaged during the stay must be disclosed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the security deposit. We're fair about actual replacement costs, so if you break a plate or a lamp or a chair, just let us know. The basic concept is that if you break something and conceal it, we have to pay our cleaning service to go through the house with a fine-tooth comb, which costs money and doesn't foster trust, or it's broken for the next guest and that isn't fair to them.
2) All dishes/utensils/pots/pans should be left clean.
3) All trash should be removed from the bathroom and kitchen trash cans and placed outside in the main containers before you leave.
4) All perishable food purchased by the guest must be removed from the refrigerator before checkout.
5) All doors and windows must be locked and the key returned within 30 minutes of checkout time. If you need a late checkout, we may be able to accommodate you if make an inquiry at least 24 hours in advance. Again, the idea here is to encourage avoiding a situation where the cleaning service and/or the subsequent guests cannot check-in, check-in late to an unclean space, or have to be accommodated or relocated, at great expense and effort.
All guests are technically paying for a 30 day stay regardless of the number of days initially used, with the unallocated days to be used at a future time, pending approval from the host. This meets the requirement to comply with the City of LA regarding rentals of less than 30 days.
Great location and super cute duplex unit; about 650-ish sq ft. The kitchen has the basic amenities for a short stay and stocked with some thoughtful extras. I loved the original era tile in the bathroom and kitchen .
The fully-fenced yard was a great fit for my dog. The fence is about 5 feet high with no gaps at the bottom. The reservoir path is at the end of the block and the Silver Lake Dog Park is only 1/2 mile away. It made for the perfect daily walk at lunch.
Bonus! There's a surprise view of some famous landmarks from the kitchen window ...
I stayed here for two months after re-locating to LA and it was such an awesome introduction to the city. The place is super cute and clean with an amazing yard that was perfect for my dogs. The area is great! You can easily walk to the reservoir, coffee shop, yoga studio, taco truck and more. Big thanks to Mike for being such an awesome host!
This Silver Lake home was clean and comfortable. The decor was sweet and simple and the one bedroom layout worked well for our three person family. The house was well stocked and the location couldn't be beat. We loved exploring Silver Lake and look forward to staying in this sweet retreat again!
The location was great and the apartment was amazing, like a little house. Very happy customer.
The natural light in this place is terrific, so it feels very airy and light. The location is convenient to get in and out of town from, and it's proximity to the reservoir is really nice. We were there for a few weeks, and Mike was really easy to work with and communicate with.
We had to make a last minute trip to LA, Mike responded to my inquiry quickly and was able to accommodate us. The house was comfortable and clean, we would definitely stay here again.
This host has 83 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a filmmaker who loves all different kinds of movies and I'm always looking for new movies to watch. Born and have lived in Los Angeles most of my life. I'm a very laid-back and easy going person. If you ask me to choose a place to eat, it'll most likely be a sushi restaurant. I'm a huge LA Clippers fan (the other LA basketball team) and you can usually find me glued to the TV when they are playing.