About this listing
This listing is meant to accommodate 2 adults, it cannot accommodate children.
Located in one of San Francisco's most bohemian and central neighborhoods, I offer a private room with a very comfortable full-size bed and en suite bathroom. My home is located on Page Street which is one block from the trendy shops, restaurants, cafes, art galleries and salons of the Lower Haight. It is walking distance to beautiful Alamo Square Park (home of the fabled “Painted Ladies" Victorian homes), Hayes Valley, Castro, Mission, NOPA, the Panhandle, Golden Gate Park, Upper Haight, and Civic Center.
Public transportation is only steps away with the public bus lines (MUNI) and Metro service to Downtown, BART, and Ocean Beach. Freeway access is a short drive to both north and south-bound directions.
There are many restaurants and cafes just steps away… Uva Enoteca (Italian), Thep Phanom (Thai), Axum Café (Ethiopian), Maven (American), NOPA (Urban Rustic), Nopalito (Mexican), Herbivore (Vegetarian), L'ardoise Bistro, Indian Oven, Suppenküche (German), Nara (Japanese), Woodhouse (Seafood), Memphis Minnie's (BBQ), Café du Soleil, Bar Crudo and many others.
Other Things to Note
***This listing cannot accommodate children. It is meant for 2 adults.
***A $30 cleaning fee is due at check in and is paid directly to host. The cleaning fee is not part of the reservation cost.
***Clean towels and linens are provided as well as high-speed wireless internet.
***Parking during the day has 2 hour permit restrictions from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Parking is free and non-metered, you just need to be mindful of street cleaning (signs are posted on every block with the day and time that street cleaning will occur)
***If you are interested in staying here, please make sure you have a completed profile including a recognizable photo of yourself as well as off-line ID and provide some details of yourself and your trip with your message. I will not host anyone without this information. THANK YOU!
- Please take your shoes off at the top of the stairs.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere in the apartment.
- Be considerate in my home since you will be sharing the space.
- California is experiencing a fourth year of a severe drought. Please be mindful of water usage and limit shower times to less than five minutes to conserve water.
- If you are returning late, be mindful of the noise level as others may be sleeping.
- You may use the kitchen to prepare meals, but please clean up after yourself and return things to where you found them.
- No unauthorized guests at any time unless approved by host.
- Thank you and welcome to my home!