About this listing
Cozy unit in the best location in town (especially for the price!) for 1 or 2 people winter or summer. Host is welcoming with terrific reviews!
** For winter 2015/16 ** Book 7 nights or more and save 15% on your booking. *Note - because of how AirBnb does automatic pricing weekly quotes are set at $750 for 7 nights. The 15% discount is not in addition to this price. It will be calculated on the normal nightly rate. This works out better than a "free night" especially if you stay more than 7 nights!
This cute, freshly renovated studio apartment is located in the "Spiral Stairs" complex in the heart of Telluride. It is a short one block walk to the grocery store, bakery, free gondola, free town bus, and shopping and dining on main street. Come ski, hike, and enjoy live music, right from your doorstep!
The following are a few highlights for this perfect vacation getaway:
* Full Murphy bed with a new memory foam mattress.
* The freshly tiled bathroom sports an extra large shower head.
* Fresh linens and towels will be provided.
* The fully equipped kitchen includes a beautiful granite counter top and full-sized stove and refrigerator.
* Covered parking is available directly below the building.
* Please note that weekly rates are not applicable during holiday weekends and festivals.
* Book 6 nights or more and save 15% on your booking
* The 4 pm check-in and 10 am check-out times may be flexible with prior notice.
* Are you celebrating a special occasion? Let us know how we can help make your stay more memorable.
We're excited to welcome you to Colorado's mountain gem, Telluride, and hope you'll make us your top pick for your upcoming visit! ~ Mark & Hallie
Town of Telluride Business License # 14596
Rental includes 12.4% Town Sales Tax.
Entire Studio condo that has been recently remodeled. Ski locker on the ground level in winter. Coin operated laundry. Great location.
Interaction with Guests
I am just a phone call away for any questions about the condo or town, but unless contacted try and give the guest all the peace, quiet and privacy they deserve!
The Location is one of the best in town. Don't believe me? then read our reviews!
Absolutely no smoking inside the studio - yes that includes joints, pipes and bongs. Weed is still smoking (I don't judge - eat as many edibles as you like, or go for a walk - just please don't smoke inside otherwise a $100 fine will be assessed). FYI due to Colorado Law it is also illegal to smoke in any public areas in a Condominium Complex.
We would love it if you take your shoes off, there is space for them at the door.
Pets OK but Dogs incur an additional $100 cleaning fee and $200 security deposit. If it is obvious a pet has stayed in the unit without prior approval then the fee is $200.
About the Host, Mark
I like adventures! Be it for work or pleasure. I enjoy getting outside to ski, mountain bike and paraglide. I am now a Licensed Realtor in Colorado with a background in Physical Therapy, sales, and mountain bike guiding. The variety has been great and I find myself being able to get on with a wide range of people from board shorts and flip flops to suit and tie.