This cute, freshly renovated studio apartment is located in the "Spiral Stairs" complex in the heart of Telluride. It is a short one block walk to the grocery store, bakery, free gondola, free town bus, and shopping and dining on main street. Come ski, hike, and enjoy live music, right from your doorstep!
The following are a few highlights for this perfect vacation getaway:
* Choose from a full Murphy bed with a new memory foam mattress and organic cotton sheets or a queen fold-out sleeper couch.
* The freshly tiled bathroom sports an extra large shower head.
* Fresh linens and towels will be provided.
* The fully equipped kitchen includes a beautiful granite counter top and full-sized stove and refrigerator.
* Covered parking is available directly below the building.
* Please note that weekly rates are not applicable during holidays and festivals.
* Book 6 nights and get the 7th free!
* The 4 pm check-in and 10 am check-out times may be flexible with prior notice.
* Are you celebrating a special occasion? Let us know how we can help make your stay more memorable.
We're excited to welcome you to Colorado's mountain gem, Telluride, and hope you'll make us your top pick for your upcoming visit! ~ Mark & Hallie
This apartment could not be in a better location. There is covered parking and we did not have to move the car the entire time we were there. We walked to the gondola, to bars and restaurants in town; everything is nearby. The apartment itself is great, with a choice between a murphy bed and a foldout couch. We used the foldout bed because it was a little bigger and it was very comfortable. Mark was responsive to texts, giving suggestions for dinner and advice for the drive in to Telluride. Overall, our stay here was fantastic. I would definitely recommend it.
Mark’s studio apartment was very nice and extremely convenient when it came to exploring the town of Telluride and making it up to the ski resort (it is about a 1 minute walk to the free gondola). The kitchen was well stocked with everything you would need to cook, however the apartment did not have a dishwasher. This was certainly not a big deal to us during our stay, but just something to keep in mind for your visit. The bathroom, while on the small side, was very clean and completely updated with a nice tile shower. The Murphy bed was surprisingly comfortable, and the place had plenty of blankets and pillows.
Mark was very responsive before and during our stay, answering various questions via text and phone. He also provided some good suggestions for local restaurants.
I highly recommend a stay here. Based on what I found while researching places to stay in Telluride, I think it would be hard to beat the combination of price, location, and quality that this little studio provides.
Mark's apartment is perfectly located in Telluride. You are steps to the Gondola and the beautiful downtown area of Telluride. Location, Location,Location!!! His Studio is cozy and accommodated. Mark was a great host with fantastic communicate. This is a great value and I highly recommend it. Thank you Mark!