About this listing
*MORE PICTURES COMING SOON*
My neighborhood is called Hamilton Heights, right by Jackie Robinson Park in Manhattan. I'm literally right around the corner from an express train station (145th St. ABCD) that can take you to midtown in 15 min. It's 2 stops from major attractions including Central Park.
Locally, other than the park, there is a Starbucks, 24-hour supermarket, Dunkin Donuts, Rite Aid, Subway and other stores within two blocks.
I'm a native New Yorker, so I can give you tons of advice to suit all your travel needs. My apartment was renovated a year ago and everything is virtually new.
MY APT/BUILDING INCLUDES:
• studio with Queen size bed
• Air Conditioner
• Cable TV and WiFi
• fresh bedding and towels
• Security cameras everywhere. Really safe! And a great super.
• Washer/dryer in the building
• 15 Minutes from La Guardia Airport by NYC Yellow taxi: $27 and up + tip and toll
• 35 Minutes from JFK Airport by NYC Yellow taxi: $45 flat fee + tip and toll
• 80 Minutes from JFK Airport by subway: $7.25
• 40 Minutes from Newark Airport by NJ Yellow taxi: $65 + tip and toll
Looking forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you any questions.
This is my primary residence so I'm very cautious about who I let stay here. But I try to rent it out whenever I'm out of town. Other dates may be available too, just contact me. It's a great apartment! Please let me know a little about yourself, so please fill in your profile and send me an email about yourself first. Thank you.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Anthony
Laid back native New Yorker here. Love to travel; especially Central/South America. Spend a lot of time in California too (used to go to school there).
Have a wonderful little studio uptown. Right near an express train (20 min to Times Square). I'm the best tenant ever (promise). Very low key, respectful and clean.