About this listing
Closest Beach to Disney
Sister Villas, Just Beachy and Beachy Keen are side by side and a short walk to the beach down our quiet street.
2200sqft, 4BR=3King & 2Queens+2BunkRms,4Baths;Private backyard; Beach&Playground
* * * Registered and Fully-LICENSED in Brevard County & the State of Florida
* * * Providing unique Vacation Rental experiences since 2003.
'Beachy Vacation Rentals', where all rentals are 300 yards or less to the BEACH.
Welcome to 'JUST BEACHY KEEN', a relaxing 5 minute walk to the beach.Welcome to 'JUST BEACHY KEEN', a relaxing 5 minute walk to the beach. Beachy Keen and sister villa Just Beachy are side by side sister villas that combine for a spacious, 2200 square-foot duplex that comfortably sleeps 14 with 4 bedrooms, 2 bonus DISNEY-THEME BUNK ROOMS, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms.
FREE shared USE of a 4-PERSON Family BIKE with a weekly rental. There is a 7 night minimum for this property.
NEW 2013 renovation features Beachy resort furnishings and Beach Murals, Games for kids and adults such as air hockey & pinball. Two dining room tables, each seats (website hidden)'s in every bedroom.
2 totally private backyards with seating areas. Free washer and dryer facilities.
Right across the street is SANDPIPER PARK with (2) lighted ball fields, a well-equipped children's playground with a 20' x 20' pavilion and a lighted basketball court. A few blocks away are Tennis, Raquetball, and Shuffleboard courts for a nominal fee.
Then RELAX in the comfortable lounge chairs to the sound of fountains and the smell of exotic flowers in a tropical courtyard surrounded by a secure white privacy fence. Grill your favorite foods and dine outside in the private back yard. Intimacy of a small private resort that feels like home.
A secure facility that is completely surrounded by a white vinyl privacy fence.
'Beachy Vacation Rentals' specializes in Family REUNIONS, ANNIVERSARIES & BIRTHDAYS with highly desirable beachside destinations on the Space Coast since 2003.
We have other beach properties available: 'The Beach AND River Retreat', Melbourne Beach, a 3-bedroom, 2-bath, house that sleeps 10....
'Beachy Vacation Rentals', where all rentals are 300 yards or less to the beach.
Please email for availability to book a fabulous fun vacation.
Guests will be a short walk from the beach. They will enjoy their own private fenced in back yard and a tropical courtyard with fountain. They will also have the shared use of the 4 person Quad bike for riding the beautiful bike paths that parallel the beach. On site free laundry facilities.
Interaction with Guests
We love to meet our guests and answer any questions for them. However, they have totally private accommodations.
This is a quiet family friendly residential neighborhood.
Sandpiper Park across the street is family-friendly with plenty of space to play ball, shoot hoops, swing, climb, and slide.
The public library, parks, beach and a few restaurants are within walking distance. Most of our guests have their own transportation.
Other Things to Note
Cocoa Beach has a great family beach that is expansive enough for you to ride a bike. The beach shallow entrance is perfect for children.
1. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy a wonderful vacation, truly Florida style.
2. Check out the tourist information regarding restaurants, sports, local attractions and
3. Free internet service and use of broadband wireless access.
4. Sorry, NO PETS are permitted in rental. A $200 fine will be assessed and you will be required to vacate the house
immediately without a refund. Florida Law prohibits pets on the beach.
5. Please locate your fire extinguisher upon arrival under the kitchen sink.
A propane grill is available in the courtyard. This is a non-smoking
house. Please smoke outside. Florida Law prohibits fireworks.
6. Our home is completely furnished. However, daily cleaning service is not provided during your stay. You will find the kitchen generously stocked with the necessary cookware,
dinnerware, and appliances.
8. Bedrooms and baths have linens. No need to do any laundry before departure. If you choose to wash our towels please wash them with bleach and only with whites. There is a supply of red rags under the kitchen sink. Please do not use our towels for clean up.
9. A complimentary small amount of soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towel, and kitchen garbage bags is provided.
Dishwasher soap, foil, plastic wrap, salt, pepper and misc. supplies are normally left by previous guests. We ask that you replace what you empty and then it is convenient for everyone. Check supplies upon arrival before you shop.
10. Please dispose of all garbage in outside garbage receptacles. Garbage pick-up is on
TUESDAY and FRIDAY Please take trash can to the street in the morning. RECYCLE bin goes to the street on THURSDAY.
11. Please park vehicles in front of the building. 2 spaces per unit
12. Do not remove any furnishings, accessories or linens from the house.
13. The use of all related accessories are used at the lessee own risk.
14. The weekly fee is for a maximum of fourteen (14) people. A costly
surcharge will be accessed for any additional people. Students and singles under 25
are not permitted without parent or legal guardian renting and occupying the unit for
the entire stay.
15. Please wash dishes before you leave and take all trash containers to street on designated days to avoid excess cleaning fee.
16. The use of the 4 person bike is shared with Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses. Please keep locked whenever your're not pedaling, and inside the fenced area when not in use.
I have read and understand the housekeeping policy.
You’re steps away from a private beach and river, so marvel from sunrise to sunset !
Our host Pam was fabulous. She was very accommodating and was quick to get something if we needed it. The duplex Beachykeen was perfect for our group of 12. We had plenty of room and was 3 easy blocks from the beach. The kids went to the park across the street and I was never worried about them. We drove to Orlando 2 days for Disney world and universal studios and spent the rest of the time at the beach:). Had a great vacation!
I was able to rent out both of Pam's houses for my rowing team and it was a great experience! We are from NC State, and every year for spring break we travel to Florida for a week of training. Between both houses, we were able to comfortably accommodate 27 people. Everyone had a mattress to sleep on and there was plenty of space for cooking, hanging out, and relaxing while we weren't out rowing. The units were all nicely furnished, Pam had the place very clean upon arrival, and it was all extremely affordable (even for our team of college students!). Pam was an incredible host and was very quick to respond to any of our needs during our stay. I couldn't have found a better rental for our team and I highly recommend booking with Pam!
The Beachy units are located just a short distance from the Beach. Management is attentive and response very quickly to questions or the needs of gueats. Laid back but professionally run this property is an excellent choice for a stay at the beach.
Very nice place. Perfect for our trip. Host was very easy to work with. We had an initial problem with the internet, and Pam got back to me right away to get things fixed. We'd definitely stay here again.
My family loved the house! It was clean, comfortable, and spacious. I was very impressed with all the thoughtful amenities for families.
We had a great time staying at just beachy. The rooms are very spacious and all of them had cable. The house had everything you could ever need for the perfect beach stay. Pam was great and took care of everything. We would definitely recommend.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Pam
I moved from Ohio to Cocoa Beach 26 years ago after my husband, John, proposed to me on the Cocoa Beach Pier. We raised our three sons here and love Florida. For the last 9 years I have been a Realtor and specializing in vacation rental homes. I love bringing families together for healthy wholesome fun.
I definitely have sand in my shoes and cannot live too far from the beach!
I hope to help others enjoy their vacation at Beachy Keen.