About this listing
CLEAN QUIET RESPECTFUL ONLY!!!
1 bright, sunny, clean room in a 4 bed townhouse in a quiet, family area. Please complete profile (picture ID/verification), agree to my rules, & tell me a little about your trip before requesting. (=
***NOTE*** 2 rooms are available,therefore calendar is not always correct! Please ask for availability.
_NEXT AVAILABLE Sept 1+, 2017_
This is a 3 story townhouse. Bedrooms are upstairs, living/kitchen/dining is on main floor. My garage is at the bottom.
Your bedroom is located on the 3rd floor and is furnished with a single bed, Simmon's posture beauty mattress (less than 5 yrs new), desk, chair, and side table. Wireless internet (WIFI) is available. The house is bright and sunny, clean and quiet. It is suitable for clean, quiet people.
*Long term rentals are welcome and preferred.*
If I am here the dog is sometimes here. He is quiet and well behaved and only allowed on the main floor (not upstairs where the bedrooms are). (=
You have a private room with a lock. The bathroom is shared with 1 or 2 other people. The kitchen has newer fridge and stove for simple cooking and is also a shared area. Newer front load washer and dryer for you to use. Other people's bedrooms are off limits.
Interaction with guests
Please note I do not live in this house any more. You are free to do your own thing, or you are free to ask me if you'd like some tips. I've lived in Vancouver for over 20 years. If I'm not working, I am happy to show you around or take you to some farther places such as Whistler by car if it works with my schedule. (=
Other things to note
Sometimes the bookings get a little messed up, so you may end up with the other room in which is almost the same in case it matters to you.
*TOILETRIES NOT INCLUDED: NO toilet paper, NO soap, NO shampoo.
1) $200 CASH security deposit required upon arrival which will be returned when room checks out in same condition.
2) I don't charge a cleaning fee; however, if the room is not cleaned upon move out to the same standard, you will be charged through your deposit. You can also opt for a $50 cleaning charge in lieu of cleaning the room yourself.
3) Please clean up after yourself right away, especially the common area kitchen and bathroom. Please recycle as per city bylaws. Check if you are not sure.
4) Please wash your bed sheets and give your room a clean at least once a month.
5) Definitely no smoking, drugs, illegal substances or activities, heavy drinking, wild parties, or anything of a similar sort.
6) Sorry, no guests please.
7) Be mindful of the environment, the house, the other tenants, the dog, and yourself.
8) Ask me during your stay if you have any questions or concerns (not after!). (=
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My recent travels in the last few years include Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South America (Peru, Chile, Bolivia), Toronto, Prince George, LA, Vegas, and Hawaii; airbnb was a great resource for some of my accommodations! (=
I have had roommates from BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, Ontario, California, Washington, Mexico, Brazil, France, England, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Moldova, Iran, Uzbekistan, India, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Philippines. That's what makes this site fun! (=
Having lived in the city for over 20 years, I am happy to show you around when I have time, or let you do your own thing if you prefer. As a certified educator, I can also practice English with you if you are here to improve on that.
I've been a member of airbnb for over 7 years, but I have few reviews because many guests end up staying with me for long periods of time (4+ years is the current longest!)
Health, peace, cleanliness is a good motto to live by. (=