About this listing
CLEAN QUIET RESPECTFUL ONLY!!!
1 bright, sunny, clean room in a 4 bed townhouse in a quiet, family area FAR FROM DT VAN. Please complete profile (picture ID/verification), agree to my rules, & tell me a little about your trip before requesting. (=
***NOTE*** 2 rooms are available,therefore calendar is not always correct! Please ask for availability.
_NEXT AVAILABLE March 1+, 2016_
This is a 3 story townhouse. Bedrooms are upstairs, living/kitchen/dining is on main floor. My garage is at the bottom.
Your bedroom is located on the 3rd floor and is furnished with a single bed, Simmon's posture beauty mattress (less than 5 yrs new), desk, chair, and side table. Wireless internet (WIFI) is available. The house is bright and sunny, clean and quiet. It is suitable for clean, quiet people.
*Long term rentals are welcome and preferred.*
The dog is very quiet and well behaved. He also does not go upstairs. (=
You have a private room with a lock. The bathroom is shared with 1 or 2 other people. The kitchen has newer fridge and stove for simple cooking and is also a shared area. Newer front load washer and dryer for you to use. Other people's bedrooms are off limits.
Interaction with Guests
You are free to do your own thing, or you are free to ask me if you'd like some tips. I've lived in Vancouver for over 20 years. If I'm not working, I am happy to show you around or take you to some farther places such as Whistler by car if it works with my schedule. (=
Walk to main intersection No.5 and Cambie for Japanese, Indian, Philipino, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Western food all in the same mall! Shop for groceries, and other amenities in the same mall.
Walk to King George Park with tennis courts, soccer fields, playground, water park (summer only), and many paths all around.
Check out Cambie Community Centre for indoor gym sports such as badminton, basketball, and a fully equipped weight/cardio gym.
Hang out at the local library with many community events such as pokemon time! d:
Walk score 70. Transit score 52.
*FREE airport pickup available if I'm not working. (=
50m to nearest main bus stop, banks, restaurants, fresh food market, 24hr convenience store, and more.
4km to Canada Line (Aberdeen skytrain station)
8km to airport
Bus stop for C96 can be seen from my window. Otherwise the main intersection is better for the more frequent bus 405 or 410.
****THIS LOCATION IS NOT CONVENIENT FOR DAILY COMMUTING TO DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER. IT TAKES 1 BUS, 1 SKYTRAIN, 2-ZONE FARE, AND 40+ MINUTES.**** PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL IN VANCOUVER DOWNTOWN!!!!****
1-zone $2.75 (or $91/mn)
2-zone $4 (or $124/mn)
Other Things to Note
Sometimes the bookings get a little messed up, so you may end up with the other room in which is almost the same in case it matters to you.
*TOILETRIES NOT INCLUDED: NO toilet paper, NO soap, NO shampoo.
1) $200 CASH security deposit required upon arrival which will be returned when room checks out in same condition.
2) I don't charge a cleaning fee, but I expect you to do your share and keep the space clean to my standards. If you are not doing your share, you will be charged a cleaning fee of $20/hour which is what my cleaner charges. I will give you heads up well ahead of time with an option to do the cleaning yourself. As well, if the room is not cleaned upon move out to the same standard, you will be charged through your deposit the same $20/hour fee to clean it.
3) Please clean up after yourself right away, especially the common area kitchen and bathroom. Recycling is the law here. Check if you are not sure.
4) Please wash your bed sheets and give your room a clean at least once a month.
5) Definitely no smoking, drugs, illegal substances or activities, heavy drinking, wild parties, or anything of a similar sort.
6) Sorry, no guests please.
7) Be mindful of the environment, the house, the other tenants, the dog, and yourself. A respectful guest is a good guest.
8) Ask me during your stay if you have any questions or concerns (not after!).