- Big room with double bed, wardrobe, table, chair, full-equipped kitchen, unique views, unmatched location right in Moscow's downtown, apartment and building full of history, Internet, washing machine, weekly cleaning service.
My apartment is located right in Moscow's historical downtown. It's just 48 metres away from the nearest metro station. You literally just have to cross the street to enter to Barrikadanya metro station (ring line and violet line).
From just a couple of minutes walk you'll find the zoo, the planetarium, the White House (Russians government building), Ukraine hotel and the Moscow's modern World Trade Centre.
The building is placed in a magnificent spot, which results very confortable to reach walking the most important touristic places in Moscow, as for example:
- Red Square --->25 minutes.
- Patriarch's Pond (Patriarchi Prudi) ---> 15 minutes
- Arbat street--> 15 minutes.
On top of that, it's very near a zone full of embassies, and you can reach many supermarkets, electronic magazines, banks, bars and restaurants, without any need to pick up a cab.
As it's located in the circular and violet line, you can easily arrive to any corner of the city. Its ideal location also allows you to easily reach any of the train stations where the Aeroexpress trains connect Moscow with its airports.
- Metro Belorusskaya for Sheremetyevo --> 1 metro stop away.
- Metro Kievskaya para (email hidden); 1 metro stop away.
- Paveletskaya para (email hidden); 5 metro stops away.
This means that you can reach any of Moscow's airports within one hour.
The apartment is situated in an historical building. One of the famous 7 towers, that Stalin ordered to build. Some people call them the 7 sisters. Many films have been filmed in this building and here lived and still live lot of artists, writers, army generals, politicians, etc. The building is preserved as it was built. As the government protects it, it's in perfect condition.
My apartment is on the 8th floor and all of its windows have wonderful views to the Ukraine hotel, the White House, the Moscow River and the World Trade Centre. Besides, it's very quiet since it's in the interior part of the building and it has double windowpanes and 1m-wide walls.
In my apartment you'll find:
- A big room with magnificent views.
- A totally empty wardrobe for you to put your stuff there if you want to.
- A table where you'll be able to work.
- A confortable chair where you can read or simply relax.
- A great feeling of space since the ceiling is 4,5 metre high.
- A totally full-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, different coffee and tee machines, juicer machine and all the necessary material for you to cook and eat. (Me myself love cooking).
- High speed Internet connection for free (Wifi)
- Cleaning person comes once a week.
- A washing machine for you to wash your clothes in case you need it. (no extra cost)
- Fresh clean towels and linen and house shoes.
- Iron and hairdryer.
- Hot water (the whole year) and central heating in winter so that you don't freeze.
- Besides, if you feel like training, I have an elliptical trainer and weights.
- In case you need it, I have city guides and can give you practical information about the city.
This place is ideal if you’re coming on business trip or on vacation, so if you like it and want to stay here just contact me to check-out the availability.
I speak Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Russian so I'll be more than glad to help you with any information you need while you're here and if I don't speak your language, I'm sure we will make ourselves understood :)
Sehr beeindruckendes Gebäude. Gemütliche Altbauwohnung mit Charme.
Tolle Lage. Sehr netter Gastgeber. Uneingeschränkt empfehlenswert.
Michael & Andreas
Perfect combination of location, awesome architecture of historical building, comfort, price and friendly host. Will defenetly come back!
Myself and my girlfriend stayed with Daniel for our stay in Moscow. The building, as the photos show, is incredible and full of character. Daniel's home was warm clean and the room was perfect for us.
We didn't see much of Daniel as we were out a lot but he seemed friendly and gave us advice about staying in Moscow when we caught up with him.
I would definitely recommend staying at Daniel's his home is fairly central (15/20min walk from the Kremlin) and its next to a metro stop. We had an amazing time!
Daniel's apartment is in a great location for seeing Moscow. Awesome historic building with some beautiful period detail inside. Daniel is very welcoming, always really responsive, and the place is comfortable. Can't recommend highly enough!
Staying at Daniel's place was an absolute dream - he was extremely quick to respond to all my questions and set everything up perfectly for our arrival as he was away at the time. It couldn't have been easier and I recommend staying with Daniel to anyone. Hope to meet him in person next time.
Great location! Apartment was clean and comfortable. Daniel was very helpful with giving directions and giving us time and space in the apartment. The shower needs a little maintenance. We'd stay there again.
This is my second stay with Daniel and it was even more pleasant than the last. Daniel is extremely helpful with giving advice on how to get around Moscow and the must see local attractions. His apartment is beautiful and is in a great location central to everything and 15 mins walk from red square you can't ask for anything more convenient. Daniel made sure my stay was safe, enjoyable and easy. Will be booking with Daniel for next time for sure
Daniel was a very nice, fast responding host, with good advice about the city. The apartment is in a beautiful historic building with a concierge. The apartment is big and has all necessary facilities. I recommend this to anyone visiting Moscow.
Great apartment in awesome building!
Daniel was an excellent host and the apartment is very comfortable and in a fantastic location.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.