Sunrise Village is a community of condominiums located on the Gulf of Mexico in the heart of Gulf Shores, Alabama. This completely updated getaway has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a full kitchen, and great room. It features two beds and a sleeper sofa.
Please contact me before booking. I try to keep my calendar updated as possible, but sometimes have bookings in the works.
Nightly rate includes local lodging taxes. Our insurance requires that one guest staying at the condo be age 25+.
We do not typically do two night rentals, but if you are interested in two nights do feel free to contact me. We may have them available at the last minute, or if existing reservations bump against them. If the dates are available I will have to set up a special offer for you.
This completely renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath condo is located in Sunrise Village on West Beach - convenient to shopping, entertainment and of course the beautiful sands of the Gulf of Mexico. This completely updated getaway has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a full kitchen, great room, and is only steps away from the Gulf of Mexico. It is furnished with high quality linens and features two beds and a sleeper sofa so that it easily sleeps six. Each bedroom has a TV and the condo has two DVD players. This unit is located in the middle of the complex and has a side view of the gulf. Unlike many complexes, parking is free and there is a covered spot that will accommodate two cars.
Sunrise Village is a community of condominiums located on the Gulf of Mexico right in the heart of Gulf Shores, Alabama. It is located in West Beach, only 1.5 miles from the 'T' where Highway 59 meets the beach road. We are convenient to restaurants and are directly across the street from the renovated Waves grocery. The sugar white sands of the gulf coast spread out behind the complex, only a short walk away from your doorstep. The complex has a pool and deck area for sunbathing. We provide chairs you can bring out on the shared balcony to enjoy the atmosphere. The Gulf Shores area has many attractions for you and your family to enjoy and Sunrise Village is close to everything! Contact us today to reserve your stay.
Some extra info about staying at the condo:
Our condo is situated four back from the front of the complex. We have a shared balcony with an obstructed gulf view.
We do not have a washer/dryer.
Parking is free and there is a covered spot that will accommodate two cars.
We provide linens, 6 bath towels, cookware including coffee maker, one roll of toilet paper and one roll of paper towels.
Guests will have full access to the entire condo, plus the complex amenity of the pool and the beach of course!
Interaction with Guests
We are not located on site, but are an easy phone call/text away.
The condo is located in the West Beach area of Gulf Shores. West beach is much more laid back that some other areas, with less high density development. Fewer high rises = more room on the beach! In fact, our complex is one of the last condos before beach houses start. This makes for plenty of room to spread out on the sand.
During festivals (Shrimp Fest, Hangout Fest) there is often a shuttle. Otherwise, a car, or bike is needed to get anywhere of distance. We do have a convenience store within walking distance.
Condo Instructions and Information
1. There will be a lockbox located outside the front door of the condo. Before your departure a code will be given to you to open it. Inside you will find a key to open the door. Please put this key back in the box for emergencies. Two keys will be out for your use on the counter. Keys must be returned to the lockbox and counter before you receive your deposit back.
2. Sunrise Village 114 is located at 1159 West Beach Blvd which is on the beach side, approximately 1.5 miles after turning right at the ‘T’. (Visit (website hidden) )
3. Please do not leave wet towels or clothing on furniture or bedding.
4. Please...NO SMOKING inside the condo.
5. This condo association does not allow pets.
6. Please do not dispose of grease or any garbage down the sinks. There is a main dumpster near the road.
7. Please do not flush any feminine napkins or anything of that nature down the toilet.
8. The temperature setting can be adjusted as to personal preference. It will turn off and on to regulate the temperature. Please set to a modest temperature before leaving.
9. Quiet hours begin after 10 PM. That means that any outside activity (music or socializing) needs to be quiet and respectful. A violation of this agreement could result in the termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all monies. Thank you for respecting this rule!
10. Plastic chairs are provided for balcony use. Please return inside the unit before leaving. Also, there is a “sand pan”. Just fill this with fresh water and place outside the door. If you dip your feet before entering the unit, it will really cut down on the sand inside. We like laying and playing in the sand, but no one likes sitting and sleeping with it!
11. Call me on my cell at (phone number hidden), if you have any problems.
12. Please sign my guest book and tell me your favorite things. Email me any suggestions to make your next stay even better!
Dishes – Please run all dishes and put away before departing. Unwashed dishes will be charged an extra $25 by our cleaning service.
Laundry – Please place all wet towels in the shower enclosure before leaving.
Garbage – please use garbage bags. Please dispose of all garbage in the dumpsters located on the property.
Refrigerator – please clean out your excess food from the refrigerator and freezer before exiting.
DO ENJOY YOURSELF AT SUNRISE VILLAGE 114!!!
Convenient guesthouse. Parking was easy! Saw a dolphin and a ray on the beach. Weather was perfect! Even though it was Spring Break, it was quite mellow (compared to most spring break locations I have visited). House stayed quite quiet, huge bonus during Spring Break!! Jennifer was quick to respond with our questions.
Jennifer's space was nice, clean, and just a few steps from the beach. It was just as described/advertised, and we felt it was a good value for the money. Jennifer was very accommodating, and got back with me very quickly about a last minute trip we planned. We would stay at her Sunrise Village condo if back in the Gulf Shores area again. Thank you!
Perfect location for a beach vacation. The condo was a perfect size for my family of four, and is a great central location to everything we needed. Grocery, attractions, shopping, relaxation, everything is either on the beach or a short walk or drive away. Jennifer was fast to reply to texts and emails for the few questions I had. I'm saving this listing for my next beach vacation!
Very nice, exactly what we wanted. Jennifer responded to any questions I had promptly. We will be back. Thanks!
This condo is right on the beach. It's in a nice section of beach properties and within a few minutes drive to all kinds of food and shopping, and the wonderful Gulf State Park Pier. You can listen to the roar of the Gulf from the balcony. The neighbors are quiet . The condo was clean and everything worked. We had a little problem with the lock and Jennifer responded quickly and efficiently.
We had an excellent stay in Gulf Shores. Thank you Jennifer for being willing to accommodate us on such short notice.
What a great experience!!!! The location was phenomenal specially if you travel as a family and need to deal with young kids. My husband is the most picky man ever and he was happy with the whole experience. What a relief.
The condo was super clean and the kitchen was a great surprise. I was not expecting to have such a well equipped kitchen. We cooked all kinds of meals.
Back in 2004, my fiance and I were set to purchase a cute little beach condo upon returning from our honeymoon after our Gulf Shores beach wedding planned for September 18th. Unfortunately, if you know anything about the recent history of Gulf Shores, Hurricane Ivan made landfall on the 16th. The wedding went on, sans the beach, but the condo dream was put on hold. Four and a half years later in early 2009 we bought our little beach condo - Sunrise Village 114. We love our condo and enjoy sharing it with guests. It is a cozy 2 bedroom unit in a low density complex located on laid back West Beach. It has just the right combination of location (its on the beach!) without a lot of frills to drive up the price. We love the beach and hope to make it our home permanently one day. It is our dream come true and we hope you enjoy it too!