Hello and welcome home! My comfortable bedroom is in Dublin's safest area: enjoy a stroll along the quays, feed the ducks in the Royal Canal or just hang around in posh Ballsbridge. I always have fresh flowers and hot tea to make you feel at home :)
* I have a comfortable double bedroom with private bathroom in a luxury apartment in Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock area, right in front of the most popular search engine offices in Barrow Street.
* The room features a double sized bed and a large wardrobe. It also comes with towels and complimentary toiletries.
* I don't intend to offer breakfast as such but tea is always available in the flat, with cereals and biscuits.
* The apartment offers great facilities including FREE WiFi, balcony, hot shower, bath tub, small hairdryer, washing machine, dryer and iron.
* The flat is located right in the heart of Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock close to the local train (DART) and a 20 minutes walk to Trinity College and Dublin city centre.
* You also have easy access to shopping and restaurants (Baggot Street, the IFSC, Ranelagh, Rathmines and Ballsbridge) and sight seeing destinations like St. Stephen's Green, Merrion Square, Herbert Park and Temple Bar.
* The Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, the RDS, the Aviva Stadium, the O2 Arena and The Convention Centre Dublin are at walking distance too.
* The flat is also served by some of the major bus routes and there's a taxi stop right in front of the building.
* If you are passionate about walking like me, the seaside is about 40 minutes walk away (Sandymount). Here you can take the 2 hours-walk from the Mexican Statue to the Poolbeg Lighthouse.
* The DART will also take you to some of the nicest coastal villages in Ireland, like Dalkey, Howth and Bray, in just 20 minutes ride.
* 1 double bedroom
* 1 private toilet with shower and bath tub
* shared living room & kitchen
* washing machine (minimum 1 week booking)
My boyfriend Marius and I are happy to welcome you. We will give you all the tips to make the best of your stay in Dublin.
* The neighborhood is safe and tastes of Dublin: the quays, the river, the canal - I love it!
* Just go for a walk in this area and you'll see nice properties as well as pubs and restaurants (visit Paulie's if you like pizza!)
* Herbert Park is beautiful with swans and ducks to feed.
* You can also jump on the DART (the local train) to visit all the quaint villages around Dublin, like Dalkey and Howth.
* Most online companies including Airbnb are at your feet!
* DART (3 minutes from the flat)
* buses (7 minutes from the flat, takes you quickly into Temple Bar)
* by walk (25 minutes to St Stephen Green)
Please look at the map on here where you'll find all my recommendations for local restaurants, pubs, walks etc... These are more authentic than Temple Bar :)
Nadia gave great instructions to her flat and I enjoyed my stay! I did not see her during my trip, but the bed was comfy, I was given fresh towels and all the amenities in the bathroom! Very nice stay!
Nadia's place was lovely! Good location as the local bus service was just a short walk away running every 10 minutes into the city centre. Lovely little room and big bathroom. This was perfect for us and would definitely recommend. Although we only briefly saw Nadia when she showed us around, she was very friendly and welcoming!
Nadia was very kind,easy going and willing to accomodate our request for a late check-in. Concerning the room, it was exactly like the picture, with a very comfortable bed. Generally, the whole flat was very clean and nice, and had a comfortable temperature. The centre is about a 20 minute walk from the house. Would definitely recommend!
Nadia were awesome an its room is what you need to visit Dublin. The location is close to the city center and to the DART station. Nadia and Marius were also extremely accommodating and easy going. Highly recommended!
Nadia is a fantastic host, very caring, nice and helpful. The listing is really cosy and cool in a nice neighbour.
Nadia and her boyfriend were very friendly and welcoming. Nadia gave me some excellent tips on what to do with my time in Dublin for which I am very grateful! The room is comfortable and quiet, and the flat is an easy 20 min walk from the centre. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here. Thank you!
Nadia is an excellent host, great to hang with and extremely helpful. I was fortunate to have found her place for my stay in Dublin.
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour à Dublin. Nous n'avons pas beaucoup vu Nadia et Marius mais ils sont très accueillants et ont su nous donner des conseils pour notre séjour d'une semaine. Nous avons beaucoup aimé l'appartement qui est très agréable, propre et chaleureux. Le centre de Dublin est facilement accessible à pieds et une station de Dart est à proximité.
Nadia was super friendly and helpful. We had a couple strange door lock issues that she resolved quickly and graciously. The apartment was a convenient 20 minute walk to downtown.
Nadia was a great host, she was quick to respond positively to all my requests. We didn't see much of each other during my 2 week stay, but the apartment had everything I required and there were no issues. The location is great as well, in my case a 30 second walk to my office, the DART station being next door is really convenient as well.
See you in India sometime, Nadia and Marius!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.