Spacious and modern apartment located at central of HoChiMinh city next to tourist area...On 15 floor with 2 balcony views (great city view). From 1/8/2014 we upgrade service to Hotel level...Let enjoy spacious & modern place with Hotel service.
A modern apartment (98 m2) located at central of Ho Chi Minh City, tourist area near Ben Thanh Market.
At 15 floor with beautiful view (2 windows views) give you a fresh mind after a busy day. Located at tourist area, so the guest can easily find their favorite food (Japanese, French, ...) if you prefer local food, just need 10 min walk to Ben Thanh Market.
If you visit Ho Chi Minh City during festival period (Christmas,New Year Eve, Chinese New Year), this is the ideal place...since just take you 10 min walk to the central where the festival happen, normally at this period of time it is very crowded and difficult to get a taxi to go there.
Highlight: from 1/8/2014 we partnership with a service company to upgrade the room service to Hotel level service, which include the receptionist (can assist you 24/7), room service (every day), security box...Let enjoy the spacious, modern facility of the apartment and Hotel service.
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy...There is also Kitchen for cooking, Washing Machine, Iron...in case you want to do thing by yourself
Interaction with Guests
There are receptionist to support you anytime
From my place it is within 1-15 minutes walking distance to:
• Ben Thanh market, Museum of Art, Independence House...
• Galaxy Cinema, one of the finest cinema complex in Vietnam
• Co-op Mart & Welcome Supermarket
• Local market (very close)
• Restaurants, bars, pubs, etc (both local and international cuisine)
• There are lot of tour office around, you will have a lot of choice to select a local tour
• 8.5km distance from airport, it will take you 15 min by taxi. There is also direct bus from airport to apartment (Bus 152), but it will take you 1 hour to arrive.
• The apartment is just opposite the central bus station, so you can go anywhere from there even though go to Cambodia
• If you want to take a taxi, just go down stair…there are a lot of taxi outside
Other Things to Note
Please note that i don't receive the booking more than 3 months before arriving date.
1. Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out is 12pm (noon). If there are no guest queuing , I would happly to offer flexible check-in and check-out. From 1/8/2014, guest collect the key at 7th floor (reception desk)
2. Collect the key at reception desk on 7th floor when check in
3. No smoking is permitted inside the room. But you can smoke on the balcony.
4. The apartment opens 24/7 but from 11pm, the main gate will be closed for security reason. You would need to access to the small road on the right hand side and walk to the basement to get in. If the mental gate is closed (often after 12), please knocking, the guard from inside will open the gate for you.
It was a very nice place with a beautiful view. A great location with food and bars within walking distance. Highly recommend.
The apartment was spacious and comfortable. It served our needs perfectly and we would recommend it to others. Location is great and we walked everywhere.
Nice place in a great location. Spacious and clean. It doesn't have a lot of charm or character, but you can add that yourself. :-)
Very nice apartment in Ho Chi Minh . Very spacious much larger than I imagined . Host was very responsive . Addressed all issues and concerns very quickly . Great location near local market (had great food) . Also bank on first floor to exchange money and use atm . Would stay again
Our host was very responsive and the apartment was exactly as advertised. The flat is clean, spacious, and well-located.
Lovely apartment - just as described in the posting. Perfect location - there is a very vibrant right on the ground floor. It may be a bit noisy but you are right in the middle of the action. Very close to backpacker street and massages. Hoang is a very helpful host and responds very quickly to my questions. Would stay there again if were to visit.