About this listing
Entire loft-style Hollywood apartment centrally located by Walk of Fame on Cahuenga Blvd. Minutes to Graumans Chinese Theatre, red carpet events, nightlife, metro, Universal Studios & more! Enjoy FREE Parking Spot, FREE WiFi, AC, modern furniture...
You get entire modern apartment centrally located in Hollywood by Walk of Fame. You will find all the conveniences close by including major attractions, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and easy freeway access. All of these are within minutes from the apartment.
• You get entire apartment
• FREE GATED PARKING SPOT
• FREE WiFi
• Central Air and Heat
• Views of Hollywood from apartment
• 100% Non-Smoking
• Newly Equipped Laundry Room
• Newly Rehabbed Interior with New Windows
• Modern Polished Concrete Floors
• Two-Tone Interior
• New Modern Lacquer Kitchen Cabinets
• Granite Countertops and Cooktops
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator
• Keurig Platinum Coffee, Tea, Cocoa Maker
• Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Blender
• New Modern Bathroom Shower Tub & Fixtures
• Secured Entrance
• Security Camera on Every Floor
• Pop Physique Yoga, Mac Repair on 1st floor
• Loft Style
• High Ceilings
• Complimentary Lobby Desktop Computer
• Modern Furniture
• Hand Soap
• Foam Mattress
• Memory Foam Pillows
• Linens, Comforter
• Stainless Steel Pots, Pans, Dishes, Stainless Steel Silverware
• Towels, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, all provided.
• Airport Pickup Available for extra fee
• Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish
• The apartment is cleaned by professional maids
You get the entire apartment to yourself with full access to all amenities.
Interaction with Guests
Please send a note inquiring about availability before attempting to book.
24/7 guest support via Airbnb messages (super fast response time), phone and email. My helpers and I are here to ensure you get the best experience and treatment :)
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
Located right in the good center of Hollywood! Perfect to explore Hollywood/Los Angeles and see the best it has to offer.
Walk to all the best sights, nightlife, entertainment, dining, shopping, metro, cafes, theatres, gyms, wine bars, boutiques, car rentals and much more.
This neighborhood is great because it's safe, fun, exciting, and everything is at your door! Perfect for a vacation, short stay or long stay. It's easy to access Hollywood and all of Los Angeles from this location.
Plenty of convenient public transit! Take the metro all over the city!
• 10 Minute Walk to Metro Underground
• 24 Hour Bus stops right out front of apartment
• 10 min to Universal Studios
• 7 min to Grauman's Chinese Theater
• 10 min to Hollywood Sign
• 10 min to Griffith Park Observatory
• Freeway to Disneyland is 2 min away. (About 45 Minutes away)
• Best nightclubs, restaurants, shopping, bars, sights, entertainment, all walking distance from apartment.
• 24 Hour Restaurants, 24 Hour Grocery, 24 Hour Pharmacy, 24 Hour Bus, all walking distance.
- AIRPORT -
• Airport pick-up available at extra fee.
• LAX Airport 13 Miles away. About 25-30 minutes drive depending on traffic.
Other Things to Note
Early luggage drop off can be possible. Please make arrangements beforehand.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything!
Have a wonderful stay!
Description was basically true to the information on the website. The neighborhood seems not so busy, yet the location is really close to a few attractions in town.
Apartment is exactly as described. Clean and very tidy. Location is good- just a short 10-15mins walk to Chinese theatre/ Hollywood walk of fame area (and if you're lazy to walk, Uber -$5). Free and safe parking space was useful too!
A wonderful nook in the heart of everything Hollywood: the walk of fame, the Chinese Theater, the Hollywood Bowl, and the Roosevelt Hotel. In addition, it's only a twenty minute drive to other destinations like LAMCA and the Griffith Observatory. Kate was a gem in keeping in contact with our needs. Truly a great place where great memories were made!
I had a great stay at Kate's place! She is very hospitable and kind. The apartment was exactly what I expected from the pictures and description. I prefer a self check in/out and Kate made that very easy. Also the off-street parking is convenient and you can see your car from the apartment window. I would stay there again.
Wonderful location, close to everything and very clean and safe. Thanks very much!! :)
The apartment location is great as fairly close to Hollywood blvd and attractions. The check in/check out was really easy. We did not meet with Kate but all was well explained in the House Rules document she sent us. The only negative thing is maybe the people leaving (or not) in the building hanging out in the stairways and looking like they do not really belong there. But we barely stayed in the apartment and was just enough for what we had to do.
We had a wonderful experience staying at Kate's Hollywood Loft! We never got to met her, but she was very quick in responding to any questions.
The apartment was just like the photos. Clean and cozy. It was the perfect home away from home. The location is right in the heart of Hollywood, close to everything. The neighborhood is pretty safe. I went for a morning run at 6 a.m. and felt safe.
Check-in was a breeze.
The designated parking spot is a plus!!!
The bed and sofa bed were both very comfortable to sleep on. FYI no keyboard in the apartment:(
The suite is near the elevators but the noise was never a problem for us. We used the stairs a lot, it was much quicker.
Overall, it was a great and comfortable stay!
This host has 855 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kate
Hi I'm Kate born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I enjoy cinema, music, concerts, dancing and being active. You can call me fashion forward I stay up to to date with all the trends and pop culture itself. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, I find it fascinating and exciting. I love sharing my knowledge of my hometown with others. I write music and sing in a pop group. You may sometimes find me performing at the local night clubs and such. I am here to show you the best Los Angeles has to offer and make sure you have a wonderful stay. I also have a brand new car in case you feel like being chauffered at an extra cost.