About this listing
Entire loft-style Hollywood apartment centrally located by Walk of Fame on Cahuenga Blvd. Minutes to Graumans Chinese Theatre, red carpet events, nightlife, metro, Universal Studios & more! Enjoy FREE Parking Spot, FREE WiFi, AC, modern furniture...
You get entire modern apartment centrally located in Hollywood by Walk of Fame. You will find all the conveniences close by including major attractions, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and easy freeway access. All of these are within minutes from the apartment.
• You get entire apartment
• FREE GATED PARKING SPOT
• FREE WiFi
• Central Air and Heat
• Views of Hollywood from apartment
• 100% Non-Smoking
• Newly Equipped Laundry Room
• Newly Rehabbed Interior with New Windows
• Modern Polished Concrete Floors
• Two-Tone Interior
• New Modern Lacquer Kitchen Cabinets
• Granite Countertops and Cooktops
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator
• Keurig Platinum Coffee, Tea, Cocoa Maker
• Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Blender
• New Modern Bathroom Shower Tub & Fixtures
• Secured Entrance
• Security Camera on Every Floor
• Pop Physique Yoga, Mac Repair on 1st floor
• Loft Style
• High Ceilings
• Complimentary Lobby Desktop Computer
• Modern Furniture
• Hand Soap
• Foam Mattress
• Memory Foam Pillows
• Linens, Comforter
• Stainless Steel Pots, Pans, Dishes, Stainless Steel Silverware
• Towels, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, all provided.
• Airport Pickup Available for extra fee
• Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish
• The apartment is cleaned by professional maids
You get the entire apartment to yourself with full access to all amenities.
Interaction with Guests
Please send a note inquiring about availability before attempting to book.
24/7 guest support via Airbnb messages (super fast response time), phone and email. My helpers and I are here to ensure you get the best experience and treatment :)
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
Located right in the good center of Hollywood! Perfect to explore Hollywood/Los Angeles and see the best it has to offer.
Walk to all the best sights, nightlife, entertainment, dining, shopping, metro, cafes, theatres, gyms, wine bars, boutiques, car rentals and much more.
This neighborhood is great because it's safe, fun, exciting, and everything is at your door! Perfect for a vacation, short stay or long stay. It's easy to access Hollywood and all of Los Angeles from this location.
Plenty of convenient public transit! Take the metro all over the city!
• 10 Minute Walk to Metro Underground
• 24 Hour Bus stops right out front of apartment
• 10 min to Universal Studios
• 7 min to Grauman's Chinese Theater
• 10 min to Hollywood Sign
• 10 min to Griffith Park Observatory
• Freeway to Disneyland is 2 min away. (About 45 Minutes away)
• Best nightclubs, restaurants, shopping, bars, sights, entertainment, all walking distance from apartment.
• 24 Hour Restaurants, 24 Hour Grocery, 24 Hour Pharmacy, 24 Hour Bus, all walking distance.
- AIRPORT -
• Airport pick-up available at extra fee.
• LAX Airport 13 Miles away. About 25-30 minutes drive depending on traffic.
Other Things to Note
Early luggage drop off can be possible. Please make arrangements beforehand.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything!
Have a wonderful stay!
The apartment was white, bright, and quaint! We loved the location and walked to Hollywood Blvd twice in the ten hours we were there! It was a great Hollywood stop!
L'appartement de Kate est exactement comme sur les photos. Très propre et bien situé dans Hollywood (quelques minutes de marche du Hollywood Boulevard). Nous avons apprécié l'expérience et recommandons cet appartement au prix très abordable!!
Nice and clean place to stay. Quiet neighborhood and minutes walk to Hollywood Boulevard.
Thank you for popping our AirBnb cherry! The place was comfortable and the location was awesome. Thank you for being a great host.
Dies war unsere erste Erfahrung mit Airbnb und wir waren begeistert.
Die Wohnung entsprach absolut den Fotos, sie war sauber und geräumig. Man hatte auch die Möglichkeit sein Auto zu Parken was in dieser Gegend nicht gerade leicht ist .
Bis zu den Sehenswürdigkeiten wie dem Walk of Fame sind es mit dem Auto maximal 5 Minuten. Bis nach Beverly Hills fährt man je nach Verkehrslage zwischen 20 und 40 Minuten. Das Griffith Observatorium sowie die Universal Studios sind auch um die Ecke.
Alles in allem hat die Wohnung eine sehr gute Ausgangslage für Tagesausflüge.
We had a good stay in Kate's loft. She was consistently quickly responsive to all emails. The loft is well-located for many activities, including Universal Studios, Hollywood Bowl, and Hollywood Blvd. Reserved parking was great, as was self check-in.
This host has 928 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kate
Hi I'm Kate born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I enjoy cinema, music, concerts, dancing and being active. You can call me fashion forward I stay up to to date with all the trends and pop culture itself. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, I find it fascinating and exciting. I love sharing my knowledge of my hometown with others. I write music and sing in a pop group. You may sometimes find me performing at the local night clubs and such. I am here to show you the best Los Angeles has to offer and make sure you have a wonderful stay. I also have a brand new car in case you feel like being chauffered at an extra cost.