Romantic, comfortable cottage within a private compound with off street parking and all the amenities of home. The cottage is located on a quiet, safe historic east-side street. Just an easy three block walk to the Plaza, one block to Canyon Rd., around the corner you will find gorgeous walking paths along the Santa Fe River. The La Posada resort is around the corner as is the Drury Hotel and Cathedral is two blocks away. O'Keefe Museum, the Convention Center, and Railyard, are one mile.
This comfortable, stand alone cottage is equipped with everything you need to make your Santa Fe vacation fabulous! The property is conveniently located within a private compound and has off street parking for one vehicle directly in front of the unit. Once parked, you can walk anywhere within the downtown area without worry of paying for parking or looking for a parking spot. You will find all of Santa Fe's downtown art, culture, museums, galleries, restaurants, and nightlife an easy walk from this great little cottage.
The cottage includes three rooms:
1) A full kitchen, complete with microwave, coffee maker, full sized refrigerator, four burner stove/oven, toaster and other cooking essentials.
The kitchen is stocked with gourmet coffee, creamers and light breakfast items. A bar with two bar stools is available in the kitchen from which to enjoy meals.
2) The bedroom/living room combo is equipped with a queen size bed made up with high thread count sheets, blankets, comforter and several soft pillows. Next to the bed are two side lamps on small tables. There is a digital clock with an iPod docking station next to the bed. This room also holds a comfortable club chair, a high top table with two stools and a recliner. We install a large portable refrigerated air conditioner for the warmer afternoons in the summer.
3) The European style (tiny) bathroom has a shower, sink in cabinet and potty. It is stocked with towels, soap, hair blower, shampoo, cream rinse. The shower provides lots of hot water.
A gas fire place in the bedroom provides a romantic and warm setting for comfortable sleep during the winter. In addition electric baseboard heat is in the kitchen and bath to ensure your comfort.
A four drawer wooden bureau holds the 32 inch flat screen television. We offer our guests FREE high speed internet and Dish TV. Enjoy a full array of FREE movies available on HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Showtime.
In the closet you will find extra towels, sheets, blankets, pillows and a full sized ironing board and iron.
Washer/Dryer is available with a $4.00 per load fee (includes soap).
Magical cottage includes the semi-private Front Porch, Off-Street Parking on the far north side of the drive way at 123 Delgado and access to the front courtyard at 119 Delgado.
Interaction with guests
Enjoy complete privacy with our easy check in and check out system. Check in time is anytime after 3:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 am.
We are highly considerate and responsive hosts that you never have to see unless you want to...we are someone you can call, text or email for any need no matter how large or small but otherwise we leave you to your complete enjoyment and privacy.
Other things to note
City of Santa Fe License #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
License or registration number
Learn about this number
We want you to have a fabulous Santa Fe vacation and ask the following:
1. No smoking is allowed inside the house.
2. Please turn off the coffee maker and other appliances when you leave.
3. "Small pets" ONLY with permission. Pet fee is an extra $25.00 per night.
4. Clothes washing is on the "honor system" at $4.00 per load.
5. A $10.00 movie charge will be assessed if you download any movies. Please pay for downloaded movies before you check out.
6. There is a $15.00 LOST key charge to replace keys and the key chain.
7. Please make sure to take ALL of your belongings with you when you leave. Check under the bed, in the closet, etc. There is a $35.00 shipping charge within the USA and $75 outside of the USA which must be paid before we ship any items. We are not responsible for your left behind items and will donate them to the local homeless shelter if not claimed within 48 hours.
8. Because we are normally booked 100% of the time we are unable to accommodate requests for early check-in (before 3:00 p.m.) or late check out (after 11:00 a.m.). We aim to provide an immaculately clean space and we need adequate time to prepare for the next guest. We are grateful for your attention to this matter.
Thank you kindly for your attention to these details. We appreciate you!
This host has 530 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband, Rob and I are fortunate to own a compound in Downtown Santa Fe, NM. We live in one of the homes, next to the home(s) we are renting.
I am a native Santa Fean and tenth generation New Mexican. My grandfather was once the Mayor of Santa Fe in 1942 (before I was born). Rob is from New Jersey, attended Pratt Institute and is a practicing Architect here in Santa Fe. I have been blessed to have a great practice as an International Business Speaker/author who has worked throughout the USA and internationally.
We have two beautiful grown daughters Katie who is away attending the University of NM and Christy my eldest daughter who has a Masters Degree in Sociology. Christy is married to John Brown and they have ONE daughter Summer. Summer is my only grandchild and she is the "apple" of my eye.
Since, I have traveled my entire professional life--I believe I know what is important to the traveler. We are continually working to make the properties as warm, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We VALUE you and we want you to have a FABULOUS time in Santa Fe.