About This Listing
Welcome to the heart of Vienna!
Next to the historic city center of Vienna, the apartment is very centrally located, but also absolutely quiet (courtyard location).
Including: Free wifi, coffee, towels and linen!
A few minutes walking distance to:
- the historic city center and St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Plenty of restaurants, bars and shops
- the world’s oldest amusement park "Wurstelprater"
- Viennas largest recreation area „Prater“
- Subway Station Nestroyplatz or Praterstern (both U1) with a direct railway connection to the airport
- Danube canal
- the ship station of the "Twin City Liner", a ship which offers a transport from Vienna to Bratislava in 75 minutes.
The apartment is located on the first floor of a historic building and has an original vaulted ceiling and parquet floor.
The apartment includes:
- Free Wifi, TV and DVD Player
- Bedroom (23 sqm) with double bed (180 cm wide)
- Living room (26 sqm) with extendable sleeping couch (for 2 persons,160 cm wide)
- Entrance area with kitchen (including an electrical cooker, oven and refridgerator with freezer)
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, washing machine and haidryer
- Equiped kitchen
- Safety door
- Optional: baby cot
Towels and bed linen are provided!
It's a non-smoking apartment but you can smoke in the courtyard.
We look forward to welcome you in the heart of Vienna!
Nora & Alex
The whole apartment, including washingmaschine, tv, free wifi, coffeemashine, fridge, oven,...
We welcome you personally and provide information about vienna and the neighbourhood.
Please refrain from being noisy beyond 22:00.
Please treat the apartment in a way that future guests can enjoy it, too!
Central location, near underground and convenient. Clean with all mod cons. I spent 6 nights here.
We had a warm welcome from the host Alex. The apartment was clean, light and airy and in an ideal location close to the city centre. We would definitely go back there.
Nice spacious clean and comfortable apartment in a old style building with a central courtyard. Windows open into the courtyard so free from street noises. Alex gives good.recommendation for breakfast place at cafe Ansari where we ate twice! Must try if you stay here. Place feels secure.
it was a quite comfortable stay. great location. Alex is a wonderful host. the apartment is prefect fpr three of us. i will deefinitely stay again in future visits
We had a wonderful time in Vienna and enjoyed our stay in the apartment very much - it's spacious and equipped with everything one would need for a city-break. The location is great, too! Walk to the right and you get to the Prater, walk to the left and end up in the city centre. Or take the tube - the station is just a 3-minute walk away!