About this listing
Place to relax after a long day exploring Barcelona.
"La Sagrada Familia"? My house is 4 blocks.
People coming for "parties" are NOT WELCOME.
Small room: very quiet, no parties. Reading this description before booking.
There is an option, which is to send a message to host.
The room is ONLY FOR sightseeing NOT for students, workers , etc.
Before sending the booking ... I hope a message, ALWAYS.
Only for people who come to barcelona for sightseeing: not room to live or students.
People coming for "parties" are NOT WELCOME.
Very quiet place, located in neighborhood of Gracia, one of the busiest area of Barcelona, just 4 blocks from the "Sagrada Familia", 10 minutes walking to Sant Pau Hospital, and 4 metro stops from the Parc Güell.
You will visit 3 emblematic places of Barcelona, walking: La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell; Sant Pau Hospital.
This room is for ONE person, simple and very useful. It has a window, but not direct sunlight. The room has fans and heating. .
It is a place for those who need a place to rest after a long day discovering Barcelona.
The apartment is inside the block and not the city noise is heard. With lift.
Not rented the whole apartment. The common areas ARE shared.
* I provide you with towels and bed linen
*Kitchen: only available to prepare breakfast, in the mornin(Kitchen Only available for bookings of more than 2 nights)Wifi
*Washer and dryer: available free once per booking of 2 nights or + (then 4 € per use)
*City Guide for all bookings of more than 2 nights.Heating and fans
*Soap, bath gel, shampoo and toilet paperHair dryer.
"Y: YOU GET 3 KEYS; FOR THE BUILDING, FOR THE APARTMENT AND FOR YOUR ROOM.
*Booking for ONLY ONE NIGHT: BEFORE BOOKING, you have to send your check in and check out time. The keys ARE NOT AVIALABLE.
Interaction with guests
* This is no place to party. It's not a college dorm.
*People coming for "parties" are NOT WELCOME.
* Please: Do not disturb the neighbors.
* Please: close the doors gently.
* Please: Do not open the door of the apartment, or the building, to anyone.
* Do not bring other people to the apartment.
* Kitchen: only for breakfast, UNTIL 11AM.
*I ask don´t wash cloth in the bathroom or kitchen
* No smoking in the house or in the rooms
* Avoid making loud noises after 23:00 and during the morning.
* The shower schedule is from 7:30 am to 11:30 pm.
* Please: be careful with noises of doors, loud talking, shouting, listening to loud music at inappropriate times.
* Keep public areas clean and tidy, especially in the kitchen and bath house.
* Private property, if you break something, you must pay. I always hope you let me know if you mess or break something.
* Check in: after 2pm, until 10pm. After 22hs, in charge of 10 €. Check out: before 11h00 always.
* The room is for one guest, enter the building and then to my house, someone else will enable automatically cancel your reservation.
* NOT COMPLYING WITH THE GUEST RULES, WILL ALLOW THE CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF COMPENSATION.
One of the best areas of Barcelona: the "Sagrada Familia" is the perfect place to discover this architectural wonder, is surrounded by two beautiful squares, and one rambla " La Rambla Gaudi".
You can also know the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau and the Park Guell, majestic works of Antonio Gaudi !!!
A 4 streets (8 minutes walk) there are 2 metro stations: " Metro Sagrada Familia" (line 5: to Barna-Sants/Aiport, line 2 to the city center, about 9 minutes: Plaça Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Passeig de Gracia, ) and "Metro Joanic" (L4, beaches in 15 minutes) will take you straight to the neighborhood "Gothic", the neighborhood "Borne", the neighborhood "La Barceloneta", the old and new port, the beach and other parts of the city. In Joanic Metro, you'll take the 116 bus, 15 minutes to Park Guell.
Anyway, you are within walking distance of "Las Ramblas" (30 minutes walking), and the beautiful Park Güell.
In front of this house there is a bus stop: bus 47 to Passeig de Gracia, Plaza Catalunya& Las Ramblas, bus 45 to the beaches, Gótic, Borne, La Barceloneta, old and new port), Bus H8 (Futbol Club Barcelona Stadium); night bus: N4 to Plaza Catalunya (+N16 o N17 to Airport).
Airbnb provides recommended to know the following information:
* Building Standards:
I ask please not call or intercom door of my neighbors.
* Smokers: Smoking is not permitted
* Noise: Please I ask my guests to try not to make too much noise in the building to comply with the standard of the building.
-You are not allowed to enter the house with strangers.
-It is not allowed to make any kind of parties.
respect the time of check in (after 14:00), check ou (before 11am).
Kitchen: available to prepare breakfast
Bathroom: to respect the rest at night, from 23:30 to 7:30 am, Not to take a shower. Ask to be prudent with time in the shower / bath.
Please: be clean and fast using the bathroom.
Please: be respectful of private life, of people at home.
Hello, I'm Julian, from Argentina, living/working in Barcelona (8 years)
I am 44 years old, I am a graduate in Political Science.
I hope to share my home with quiet and very respectful people.
(no place for parties, I´m sorry)
I speak Spanish, English and a little French.