1.LOCATION: 3 mins on foot from bus station
2.TRANSPORTATION: Bus 58 77 63 ( All Free)
3.CLEANNESS: Perfect cleanness by professional cleaner
4. BREAKFAST :))
1. CONCIERGE: Provide all info and make a reservation
2. GUIDEBOOK: Provide hot spot list in Taichung
3. WIFI: 160MB wifi
01. Queen size bed
02. Big Mirror
03. IKEA Cozy Sofa
04. Big closet & Small closet
05. Dining table with chairs
07. Bathroom with
08. Washing Machine
09. Brand-New Air conditioner & Boiler
10. 160MB Ultra High Speed Wifi
* Kitchen: Gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, sparkling water machine, wireless kettle, pots and flying fans, cutting board, knife, ladle, dishes and mugs, etc * Bathroom: shower, toilet, shampoo, rinse, body shower, Hair Drier, etc
5 BIGGEST MERITS
01. ARTISTIC LOCATION – cafes, bars, restaurant, and shops
02. EASY TRANSPORATION
- Taichung Railway Station: 15 minutes
- Taichung High Speed Rail Station : 45 minutes (Free Shuttle Bus)
□ Bus Station 5 mins on foot
- World-class science museum: 15 minutes
- Feng-Chia night market: 15 minutes
Fengjia Night market (逢甲夜市), also called Fengjia Shopping Town is located in the Xitun district in Taichung, next to Feng Chia University. It was claimed to be the largest night market in Taiwan. It features all kinds of mouthwatering and innovative Taiwanese snacks as well as being a shopping paradise for fashionable clothing and accessories.
03. BRAND NEW - All of our rooms are newly renovated and well equipped with modern amenities.
04. CONVENIENCE - 24 Hours convenient store in 2 minutes away - Cafes and Restaurants, shops are everywhere.
We are sorry but smoking, pets or animals are not allowed inside the premises including public lobby area on the ground floor.
Please feel free to contact me for any inquires or questions.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$231 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1020 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Daisy and her mum are very nice and helpful!! Room is tidy, breakfast is delicious and 咪醬 is so~~~ cute>////<
Definitely will come and visit them again!!
Daisy and her mom are amazing hosts. The room was big and spacious and well furnished, and my stay was extremely comfortable. It is located in a nice quiet neighborhood and relatively close to whereever you want to go, especially by cab. They also prepared the best breakfast every day to start the day right.
Would stay there again next time I'm in Taichung!
Just perfect. Words can't explain how wonderful my stay was!
Sights, sounds, tastes and smells make traveling memorable. But the right host(s) can make it special. This was my experience with the brief time I had with Daisy & her mother -- both whom grace you with a sense of calm & balance in an unfamiliar environment. (Especially for me: first visit ever to Taiwan and not knowing an ounce of Mandarin!)
* Patience: I'm a planner who likes options & thus, ask more questions than necessary. Daisy answered them all with the patience of Buddhist Monk.
* Surprise #1: Prior to arrival, Daisy sent me their address in Chinese to show the cab driver knowing my Chinese illiteracy. This was a blessing.
* House: Extremely clean, peaceful, well-maintained, tasteful, great energy throughout. Shoes off outside; host-provided slippers inside. (Make certain your feet/socks are clean!)
* Room: There are a handful of rooms. Mine was very comfortable with closet space, a book shelf for non-Chinese illiterate folks, & a sturdy multi-hook rack. The desk has a comfortable chair should you be unfortunate enough to have to do some work with WiFi or an ethernet cable as an option. There's even a power plug adapter!
* Bed: The mattress & bedding were odorless & extremely comfortable. So bathe before sleeping to pay the favor forward for the next guest! My bed had a friendly oversized plush giraffe that made it that much more enticing to crawl into bed after a long day of travel.
* Neighborhood: It's not morgue-quiet,,,nor should it be. But it's enough for me to keep the sliding balcony window-door opened & sleep like a corpse for 8 hours. Considering the house is on a cross street off a 6-lane major avenue, it is extremely quiet. But walk for less than a minute & you're in a bustling avenue full of shopping, food, cafes, dessert joints, a fancy grocery market, and even a few moped repair shops should you need it! Oh yes, cabs are everywhere.
* Location: Judging by the cab fares to the City's hotspots, it truly is centrally located!
* Surprise #2: Daisy suggested I try a few things around town & even sent the locations of her recommendations in Chinese (again, to make my life easier & show the cab drivers).
What to Expect:
* About a $400NT cab fare from Taiwan's High Speed Rail (HSR) station.
* Extremely safe, clean, & tranquil area half-a-block from countless food options.
* Breakfast offered by the Hosts every morning.
* Expect about four flights of stairs. Don't scratch the railings nor the white walls -- they're spotless!
* Excellent water temperature & shower pressure, clean bathrooms, linens.
* Surprise #3: If you're lucky, one of the Taiwan's cutest dog's may let you give her a belly rub!
I had a short but great stay at Daisy's place. Nice comfortable house, on the back side of the main road, so rather quiet considering you are in the heart of Taichung.
Very friendly person, very efficient and complete breakfast.
I will definitely consider this place for future stay in Taichung
Comfortable place with wonderful host like Daisy and her mom!
Breakfast served by them are always special and sumptuous!
Daisy 跟 Daisy 媽媽 很親切溫柔 去到那裡就像回到家 很乾淨舒服 早餐更是讓人驚艷 下次還要再去 有個很棒的回憶
Very stylish and heartwarming room, Daisy and her mom are very nice.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.