About This Listing
Stay in a BEAUTIFUL DESIGNER Midtown Jr. 1-Bedroom with all new furnishings right IN THE HEART OF MANHATTAN!
Note: this is NOT a 1bedroom with a door. This is a Jr. 1-Bedroom with a separate sleeping area that is separated by a wall
************************ THE LOCATION ************************
The apartment is well-situated and very CENTRALLY LOCATED in Midtown/Upper East Side and is WALKING DISTANCE TO CENTRAL PARK, incredible FIFTH AVENUE shopping including all the major flagship stores (Abercrombie and Fitch, Lacoste, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Prada plus so many more), ROCKEFELLER CENTER, RADIO CITY Music Hall, MOMA, PARK AVENUE, Madison Avenue, TIMES SQUARE and the BROADWAY Theaters District!
There are an ENDLESS NUMBER OF RESTAURANTS and bars within 1-2 blocks and the SUBWAY IS ONLY HALF A BLOCK AWAY with access to the E, M and 6 trains which are main lines and can take you anywhere in Manhattan within minutes. There’s also a great Food Emporium GROCERY STORE, Equinox GYM and a 24HR DUANE READE (pharmacy/grocery store) right around the corner!
- 5-15 min WALKING DISTANCE TO CENTRAL PARK, FIFTH AVE shopping, ROCKEFELLER CENTER, RADIO CITY Music Hall, MOMA, PARK AVE, Madison Avenue, TIMES SQUARE and BROADWAY THEATERS
- All other major NYC attractions are just a short cab or Subway ride away
- SUBWAY ONLY HALF A BLOCK AWAY (E, M and 6 trains)
- VERY CENTRALLY LOCATED--WALK TO EVERYTHING!
- GREAT RESTAURANTS AND BARS RIGHT ON THE BLOCK and many more within 1-2 blocks
- Equinox GYM, 24HR DUANE READE (pharmacy/grocery store) and a Food Emporium (GOURMET GROCERY STORE) around the corner
*********************** THE APARTMENT ***********************
Being centrally located doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on comfort or space—The apartment is TASTEFULLY DECORATED with MODERN HIGH-END FURNISHINGS and is very QUIET and comfortable with little added touches to make your stay more enjoyable, like a 32" FLAT SCREEN TV, LUXURIOUS LINENS, plush towels and a FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN with a refrigerator, oven range, microwave-oven, toaster and coffee maker. There’s also an IPHONE/IPOD DOCKING MUSIC/SPEAKER SYSTEM with alarm clock, a blow dryer, an iron/ironing board, FULL CABLE TV AND WIFI. Everything has been thought out in full detail to ensure an enjoyable stay!
All items in the apartment are brand-new which includes a super comfy QUEEN SIZE BED in the sleeping area/bedroom AND a LARGE FOLD-DOWN SLEEPER SOFA in the living room with ADDITIONAL BEDDING provided to suit your sleeping needs. There's also a DINNING TABLE FOR THREE and a desk, should you need to get some work done while staying at the apartment.
- Classic and charming New York prewar apartment—LIVE LIKE REAL NEW YORKERS!
- SUNNY and VERY QUIET
- Tastefully decorated with HIGH-END FURNISHINGS (everything is brand-new)
- SEPARATE SLEEPING AREA/BEDROOM with a BRAND-NEW COMFORTABLE QUEEN BED AND a FULL SOFABED in living room with additional bedding
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, bathroom with toiletries and standup shower, LUXURIOUS LINENS AND TOWELS, 32” flatscreen TV, iPod/iPhone docking music station with alarm, blow dryer, iron/ironing board
- Two large closets with organizers
- FREE WIFI and FULL CABLE TV
The rules here are simple:
1) No smoking whatsoever in the apartment or the building as a whole
2) Please do not leave lights/tv/aircon on when you are not in the apartment
3) Respect the neighbors...this is their home, so please keep noise to a minimum
4) Have fun and enjoy this great city!
Kyle is a very nice host. He answered every question very quick and friendly. We haven't got any problems. Getting the keys or connect to the wifi was very easy. The apartment was as discribed clean and for New York very quit. The neighborhood is nice too, we feel very safe and comfortable at the apartment.
There was a folder in the apartment with all you need to know about the apartment and the neighborhood that was very helpful! We enjoyed our stay im New York and the very comfortable bed :-)
I requested the room late in the day and the host responded really quickly. Kyle is a very nice and patient host! I asked him if I could store my bag for an extra hour after the check-out time and he was willing to let me store it. The experience is pretty good!
Ma fille et moi sommes restées 5 jours chez Kyle qui a été très accueillant et nous avait donné par mail, avant notre arrivée, toutes les informations nécessaires pour notre séjour.
L'appart est tout à fait conforme au descriptif, pas de mauvaise surprise si ce n'est le bruit de la rue très audible car peu d'isolation phonique. Attention en été car la climatisation de l'appartement est bruyante et il peut y faire très chaud.
Nous avons eu un problème de connection wifi en arrivant que Kyle a résolu dès le lendemain...
Le quartier est très bien desservi avec plein de petits endroits sympathiques pour se restaurer (même si nos préférences n'étaient pas dans ce quartier), des superettes, le métro au bout de la rue, la 5ème Av., Central Park...
Un très bon séjour réussi... Merci à Kyle de sa disponibilité. Florence
Kyles apartment is true to the images and description. An adorable apartment that is not only comfortable and accommodating, but close to everything!!!! Kyle provided info on restaurants, bars and shopping, which were all fantastic! I highly recommend
El barrio es muy bueno, seguro, con muchos restaurantes y muy cerca de todo. El subte está a media cuadra, esto es muy importante.
El departamento está muy bien, tal cual las fotos. El sofa cama no es muy comodo.
Kyle fue muy amabale
This host has 129 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kyle
I'm a mid-30's Texan living in New York City. I live for 3 things: Music, Food & Travel! I'm constantly trying new food and seeing live music at home, but I get out of town as much as possible to explore the same things in new and interesting places!