Our bright, two bedroom flat on a beautiful tree-lined Avenue in Darlinghurst is a quiet oasis moments from fantastic cafés & restaurants, & is a great base for exploring Sydney & beyond! 20mins walk from city, 5-10min walk to train, and 2mins to bus
- No parties. We like and respect our neighbours and want to maintain the peaceful neighbourhood.
- Strictly booked guests only in our home, for security reasons.
- Please keep noise down when entering or leaving the property. Close doors gently!
- Please leave the apartment as you found it, in a respectable state.
- Please be respectful of other residents in the building and neighbours and keep the noise down, in particular after 10pm.
- If there are any problems during your stay, please let me know and we'll do our best to sort things out.
- NO SMOKERS PLEASE. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the apartment or building, including in the shared courtyard! This is important and ignoring this rule will affect your security deposit. This is a NO SMOKING property, including outside areas. We don't like the smell of smoke in our home, and on our linen, and neither do our other guests. In fact, many guests book our home because we are a strictly no smoking property. Yes, we can still smell cigarette smoke if you stand on the footpath to smoke.
- No pets, sorry.
- We really appreciate it if you can leave the place reasonably clean on your departure. Please treat the place as if it were your own (or even better, your favourite friends who you would hate to disappoint!!). Please wash dishes, etc and return to cupboards before you leave.
- Please contact us prior to departure to notify us of any spills, damage or breakages. If we are not notified, the guest will be held liable for them.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a design professional and a Sydney local, and my well traveled husband is a San Francisco native. My young family and I have lived in Darlinghurst for 7 years, love to travel and appreciate a great 'base camp' to explore from. We think our apartment on a beautifully quiet tree lined street on the boundaries of Darlinghurst and Paddington is perfectly placed to explore some of Sydney's great restaurants, cafes, markets, beaches and beyond.
We look forward to meeting you when you stay!