About This Listing
Location: Close to lake and North Star
Home: Fully remodeled with luxurious bedding and furnishing. It is our home away from home.
Price: Very reasonably priced for the kind of accommodation we offer.
Guests can call us on our cell if they have any questions. However we like to leave our guests alone so that they can enjoy their vacation.
Super Quit and in wooded space. Multiple hiking and biking trails start from the unit complex.
Ski bus to North Star is available at the complex corner
1. Occupancy: The Premises will be occupied by maximum 6 adults and 4 children. People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Renter. There shall be no large gatherings on Premises with more occupants other than numbers stated above without prior written approval from Owner. This includes, but is not limited to, weddings, receptions, or any other group functions. Occupancy of the Premises by any additional person overnight is a material breach of this Agreement. Renter is also subject to immediate eviction from the Premises in the event Renter breaches this occupancy provision with no refund of any rent.
2. Breach of Contract: Material breach by Renter of this Agreement as referenced in paragraphs #2, #3, #4 will result in forfeit of deposit
3. Rules and Regulations: Renter agrees to comply with all rules and/or regulations posted on the Premises or delivered to Renter by Owner.
4. Smoking: No smoking is allowed on the premises or on the entrance porch or on the balconies.
5. Utilities. Renter agrees to pay all “pay-per-view” type services charged to the telephone, Internet and/or cable service at the Premises during Renter’s occupancy.
6. Use. Due to extreme fire danger in the Tahoe/Truckee Basin outdoor fires are prohibited at the Premises. Renter shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with neighbors, nor use the Premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the Premises. Such action is a material breach of this Agreement and may also result in immediate eviction from the Premises.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath and swimming pool towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8.Cleaning: After your departure the Premises will be cleaned by a reputable cleaning company with whom Owner contracts. Renter shall leave the Premises in a reasonable tidy condition. Please do not make up beds that have been used.
9.Entry: Renter agrees Owner has the right to enter Premises for the purpose of supplying necessary or agreed upon services; to confirm a breach of contract; or in the case of an emergency.
10.Parking: Parking is limited to _2_ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11.Release and Assumption of Risk: Renter, on behalf of Renter and Renter's guests and family members hereby releases Owner and Owner's heirs, successors and assigns of and from, and voluntarily assumes the risk of, any claim for bodily injury or property damage suffered by Renter or Renter's family members or guests arising from the use or occupancy of the Premises, the condition of the Premises, or exposure to any condition of the Premises, excepting only claims caused by the sole willful misconduct of Owner.
12.Indemnification: Renter, on behalf of Renter and renter’s heirs, successors and assigns, hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Owner harmless of and from any and all claims for bodily injury or property damage made by or on behalf of Renter or Renter’s guests or family members which arise from the use or occupancy of the Premises by Renter or Renter’s guests or family members, or by the condition of the Premises, excepting only claims caused by the sole, willful misconduct of Owner.
13.Waiver of Subrogation: Each party and its respective insurance carriers hereby agree to waive any claims asserted by way of subrogation against the other.
14.Choice of Law/Venue: This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In the event of any litigation, action or proceeding arising under this agreement, the Parties agree that the only convenient forum shall be in the county of the Premises that was rented by the Owner to the Renter. The interpretation of this Agreement and its performance shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of California without reference to the conflicts of laws rules of (website hidden)’s Fees: In any action or proceeding arising under this agreement, or concerning the Premises or its condition, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys fees and its cost of suit as allowed by law.
16.Miscellaneous: This Agreement represents the sole and entire agreement among the parties hereto and supersedes all prior agreements, negotiations, arrangements, and discussions among them with respect to the subject matter covered hereby. Any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by the parties hereto. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way. If so, this Agreement shall be deemed effectively executed and delivered as of the date of reservation confirmation.
This was a great place to stay for 8 of us - 4 adults, 4 kids. Just a few mins drive from King's Beach and not far from Northstar. Well taken care of and the host really seems to care about his place. He checked in with us to make sure it had everything we needed. We recommend it!
Our two families with a combined 4 kids and 4 adults felt very comfortable here. The house is very clean, modern, nice and has all amenities. It is also very close to beaches, groceries stores, restaurants, boat rentals, etc., and very convenient for coming and going on excursions. The owner was always available to answer questions and helpful with requests such as suggestions for good hiking in the a area.
Karan's place is wonderful! Very convenient to everything in King's Beach, and fit our group of 7 adults no problem. Karan was very responsive and we had no problems. We hope to stay here again.
Karan's place exceeded expectations. Fully stocked kitchen (with plenty of extra silverware, toaster, coffee maker, blender), great bedding, modern washer/dryer, and on top of that, it's very clean.
A group of 10 of us stayed here to train for Ironman Lake Tahoe. It's an excellent location. Only 1.2 miles from Kings Beach. It's also right on the bike course; open your door and go. Safeway is nearby for groceries. Plenty of common space in the living/dining area. Quiet neighbors also.
Karan himself is very responsive to questions. As the trip got closer, I was sending him questions almost every other day, but he didn't seem to mind and handled everything professionally and quickly.
Would definitely stay here again if we plan a training trip again !
About the Host, Karan
Work hard and play hard, life is too short, enjoy the moment.
Love to travel, play golf, ski, run n bike
Favorite places in the world: Home, California, Hawaii, Lake Tahoe, India