About this listing
This exclusive use apartment is locating at one of the most popular areas in Tokyo, with following facilities provided:
- A king size double bed
- A Sofa bed
- Free pocket WiFi (You can use it outside)
- Refrigerator and Microwave
- Dinner table
- Digital TV
- Hair Dryer
- Electric kettle
- Clean linens, pillowcases, and quilt
- Clean bath towels
- The building has coin laundry, so you can wash your clothes there.
#Great Location! Reach the main areas of Tokyo in short time
- One minute walk on foot to Ikejiri-ōhashi station (Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line), which is one stop to Shibuya station.
- You can get Shibuya station easily by train (3 mins), bus (10 mins), or walking (22 mins).
- Shinjuku station: 15 mins
- Tokyo station: 25 mins
#Convenience life enviorement
There are several convenience stores, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants within 100 meters. And it is also near to Nakameguro area, about 10 mins on foot. You can find a lot of nice shops/restaurants there.
# I have two other rooms in the same building, so if you have family or friends want to stay closely, you can check them.
- Great Location@Shibuya/Ikejiri
- Great Location@Shibuya/Ikejiri
# Something you need consider before make decision
This apartment is along the side of one of the busiest streets in Tokyo, that means it might not be as quiet as the common residences area.
Interaction with Guests
We provide some option services:
･Airport pickup service
･Tsukiji tuna auction
1 min walking to Ikejiri-Ohashi station;
from Ikejiri-Ohashi station, only 1 stop (3 mins) to Shibuya station.
Or 20 mins walking to Shibuya station.
Taxi to/from Shibuya station, less than JPY 1000.
Other Things to Note
# About Check in / Check out
The check out time is 10 am, and the check in time is 3 pm.
Because the cleaning staff will come to clean the room after 10 am, All luggage need to be packed before that.
0) Please take your valuables with you, and keep the door lock when you go out.
We take no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property.
1) TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the room.
2) SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out. It is no problem to use it whole night when you are in the room.
3) NO SMOKING inside. Please smoke at the designated place outside in public (or our balcony) only.
4) Only the primary set of TOWELS and SHEET when you check in are free. We have some backup stuff in the storage, they are prepared for next guests. So they are not free to use.
If you do need to use extra stuff, for One towel: JPY 300; for One Sheet: JPY 500.
5) NO PARTY and NO Loud music in the room. We have received complain about music and noise previously. Please don't bring drinking party at the apartment as there are so many drinking places for you to party.
You will know how Japanese are quiet in the night. If you watch TV or listen to music in the apartment, please respect your neighbor and turn down the volume.
6) BE QUIET in the apartment building. Normally Japanese people are very quiet and shy and don't really talk to neighbor. Please be quiet at the hallway, corridor, inside the lift and at the entrance area of the apartment building.
Please avoid standing and chatting at the entrance area which you block the way of other tenants of the building.
If any tenants ask you questions, please try to avoid answering ANY questions except greeting to avoid creating misunderstanding.
7) DON'T INVITE any unauthorized friends inside the apartment. We had some guests who brought unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
From Dec 01, 2015 - Feb 28, 2016 the minimum stay is 1 night.