This is perfect location for your stay.
We located in front of Haeundae beach.
You can have ocean view.
7 mins from Haeundae subway station. (line #2, green line)
** 1 mins from Shinsaegae duty free shop
** 1 mins from Airport Limousine bus stop
** 2 mins from Haeundae traditional market (24hr restaurant)
** 3 mins from Haeundae Beach
** 3 mins from 24hr grocery shop
** 5 mins from Haeundae Hot spring
** 5 mins from Busan Aquarium
** 7 mins from Haeundae Subway station Green line - Line #2
** 10 mins from Dalmaji Hill for hiking and cafe/restaurant
** 15 mins from Bus terminal for Seoul
** 20 mins from Haeundae train station (for Kyungju etc.)
* 3 stops from Bexco by subway ($5 for taxi)
* 20 mins from Youngungsa temple by bus #181
* 40 mins from Busan train station by bus ($17 for taxi)
* 1hr from Busan airport by subway ($25 for taxi)
* FREE WI-FI
* Pin number door lock
* Cable TV
* Vacuum cleaner
* Toiletries (Shampoo, soap, shower towel... )
* Coffee maker, toaster (Coffee included)
1 bedroom, simple kitchen, 1 bathroom.
(1 queen size bed, Extra mattress)
Max. 4 people can stay this apartment.
The bathroom includes a shower and a toilet.
Free sheets, blankets, pillows, toiletries and towels.
You can control air conditioner and the heating system by yourself.
Near this apartment you'll find a Haeundae beach, famous club, cute cafes with terrace, nice brunch places, a bakery, restaurants with Korean dishes/ seafood, fancy bars, cool pubs, massage & beauty service shops, spa, 24hr store, a big mart, and pretty much everything.
** 20% discount for Busan Aquarium ($17)
** 30% discount for Spa Land ($10)
** Rent a bike ($10 per day)
** 10% discount for famous restaurant
There are definitely pluses and minuses to this place. While we enjoyed our stay in Busan, I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.
- The location is great. Basically, right on the beach with easy access to Haedong Yonggungsa Temple via bus as well as to central Busan via the subway
- Portable wifi
- Good price
- Grace was very quick to respond to email
- ASK FOR CLEAR DIRECTIONS, APT# and the CODE to get in; the place was hard to find based on the description. On top of that, we were not told the apartment number and finding the right door in the 11-story building without phones or wifi was a challenge, especially late at night after having traveled for five hours. I ran to the hotel next door and sent Grace an email, and she replied promptly, but we still wasted almost an hour waiting on the street with all our luggage. I also had to specifically ask for the code to enter the building.
- The apartment complex is pretty rundown and sketchy; even thought the residents were eager to help when we were lost
- The place could definitely be cleaner; the floor was sticky and the bathroom is not very nice (I highly recommend going to Heosimcheong Spa instead).
- Don't expect an actual ocean view; you'll see a gray hotel wall from the window.
Great value for your money. If you know what to expect, this is definitely not a bad place to stay in Busan. The pictures and the description look better than the reality though.
Very nice apartment to stay near to subway. Host very helped full..Recomended if you plan to stay in Busan.
무엇보다 위치가 아주 좋았구요 처음 들어갔을땐 살짝 추웠지만 바닥이 아주 따뜻했어요 살짝 웃풍이 있지만 불편할 정도는 아니었습니다 덕분에 좋은여행했습니다
2박3일 즐거운 부산여행이였습니다!^^~ 매우 예쁘고 따뜻한 방이어서 도착하자마자 꿀잠 좀 자다가 여행을 시작했습니다. 해운대시장과도 가까워서 맛있은 야식과 함께 친구들과 오랜만에 이야기꽃도 피우고, 특히 마지막날 걸어서 해운대와 동백섬을 산책할 수 있어서 매우 좋았습니다. 다음 부산여행에도 다시 찾고싶은 숙소예요~!
We stayed 2 nights in the guesthouse and had a great time here in hauendae. The location is great as it was near to the beach and the convenience store GS25 is just downstairs. The room is cosy but spacious for the 4 of us. The heated floor works very well for us. Grace was very helpful in providing us information about the area and was prompt to reply. Highly recommended for anyone to stay here as the limousine bustop is also nearby. Hope to come here again sometime as we really enjoyed our stay here.
숙소 도착후 갑자기 방이 바뀌기는 했지만, 이틀동안 지내기에 아무 불편없이 잘 쉬고 갑니다. 주인장님 전화로 부탁 드렀는데도 매우 친절하게 응대해 주시고, 암튼 저렴한 가격에 바다도 잘 보이는 곳에서 좋은 추억 만들고 왔습니다.
주차가 조금 불편하지만 전체적으로는 만족스러웠습니다!
주차가 어려웠던 것과 웃풍이 조금 돌던 것만 빼면 너무 만족스러웠고좋았어요 방이 생각보다 커서 가족단위로 와도 괜찮을 것 같아요
We were a little disappointed by this place, but given the price, it wasn't that big a let-down; I was just hoping for better. Getting there was a bit of a hassle as we didn't have great directions to get there (no exact address, building number, etc.) and Grace didn't respond to my texts (though she did answer when I called). After a long day of traveling, spending 20 minutes wandering around wasn't appreciated. However, the room was clean and warm, but the bathroom was in bad shape (wet toilet paper behind the toilet and a bit of a grungy feel to it). Everything worked fine, and the location is close to everything you need. The beach is a walk away, though you can only 'see' the ocean through a window and you're actually a block away (but who's going to stay inside anyway, right?). Also, we weren't left any coupons for discounted tourist stuff as it says in the ad, so keep that in mind. For the price, I think it was fair, but don't expect anything great. Also, the biggest downside is the building it is in. It's very run-down and has an eery feel to it (flickering lights, taxi drivers loitering around outside/smoking, etc.) I wouldn't stay there by myself, but that's just me. I suggest you make sure you get really clear directions to the building before you arrive.
Perfect location, as advertised 1min from famous Korean beach Haeundae. Was able to go for a run by beach. It was about 10mins from subway, convenient to travel to other parts of Busan on a budget.
Room was clean and warm, was able to feel sea breeze. Surrounded by major hotels, room is refurbished in a older style building which is part of the local experience you would look for in Korea. Overall it had everything I needed and had a great stay here.
Grace and team are awesome hosts, response was immediate during and before my stay. Also got some good vouchers and discounts for tourists attractions through Grace.
Will stay again when in Busan.
good place if you want to focus on haeundae beach. right opp the paradise hotel so it is a good location on haeundae. The apartment is quite run down though ok for a couple of nights. (unless you are really particular). Portable wifi provided which is really useful!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.