About this listing
Centrally located on a pedestrian street in a traditional but lively neighborhood. Close to various universities and academies, as well as Barcelona's main attractions. Ideal for 2 people. Perfect for stays in Barcelona for 1 or more months.
Bright 2-bedroom apartment.
Centrally located on a pedestrian street.
Renovated, Safe, Central, & Clean
Located on the beautiful pedestrian street Avenida Mistral, near Fira Barcelona and Plaza España, in the Sant Antoni barrio of the Eixample section.
In a neighborhood full of local flavor -- bakeries, cafés, playgrounds and parks, supermarkets, traditional restaurants, and bodegas. It's close to the action but safely distant from the city center and its grime, noise, and pickpockets when you need a break.
15-minute walk from the Old City, 3 metro stops away from Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. 3 blocks from Plaza España and the Fira Barcelona facilities at Montjuic, home of many major international trade fairs. 4 blocks from the famous Sant Antoni Market. 3 blocks from two different metro lines.
The apartment is recently renovated and has a master bedroom, a spare bedroom, a living/dining area, a fully equipped kitchen (with washing machine), and a bathroom with shower and bidet.
- Maximum occupancy at any time: 4 people
- No pets
- Please smoke on the balcony
- We charge 20€ for arrivals after 23:00h, and 30€ for arrivals between midnight and 1am. We generally can't accept arrivals after 1am.
- Children until 12 months old stay for free. Older children count as an extra guest.
- We've promised the neighbors we would make sure that guests fit well with the atmosphere in the building, which is quiet and relaxed. If that's what you are looking for, we'd be delighted for you to stay there.
Laura is a native Barcelonan; she designs and produces women's wear in her own workshop, and is also an image consultant. Rob was born and raised in Philadelphia and is an Intercultural Communication teacher and trainer.
We both love Barcelona and would be delighted to help you have a fantastic time here.