About this listing
This loft with exposed brick and wooden beams has a true urban feeling to it. It is perfect for a stay in the city ideally located, newly renovated and has all the facilities to provide comfortable lodging for any traveler.
I am renting out a room in my trendy loft apartment in the VERY heart of Oslo, in a popular neighbourhood.
I live in a newly-rennovated designer loft on the last floor (fourth) of an old charming building from 1883. Though in the centre of the city, the building is located on a small side street with little traffic and noise.
The apartment is a walking distance (5-10 minutes) to all the main transport communications of the city; Central Train Station (where the Airport Express train stops), Bus station (Airport shuttles, national and international bus lines) and all the main public transport lines (to get to anywhere in the city).
General about the apartment: The apartment is a 3 rooms loft occupied by me, with 2 bedrooms, a living room, dining area, a bathroom, kitchen and a small balcony.
The room for rental is a cosy double room in a 3 rooms loft apartment. It features a big double bed (200x220 cm), a large wardrobe, a person size mirror, a dresser and electricity outlets. The room is perfect for 1 person or a couple.
The guests are welcome to use the following shared facilities:
- Bathroom with a shower and a bathtub
- Kitchen with new stove, a fridge and freezer, water boiler, dishwasher
- Dining area
- Living-room with a TV set
The price includes Wi-Fi, towels, bed linen.
The area I live (email hidden)ly, urban area with a plenty of nice coffee shops, pubs, restaurants and parks. It´s a walking distance to many of the cities popular night clubs and pubs. 5 minutes away you find the main shopping street in Oslo, also many of the city´s sights and most popular neighbourhoods. To mention a few: Mathallen (the ´Food Hall`) full of food shops and restaurants, the Opera house, Oslo City shopping centre, Grunnerløkka; the hippest neighbourhood in Oslo.
There is a good choice of eating out experiences, everything from ethnic take-away restaurants to gourme diners. There are also several supermarkets and food shops open 7 days a week within 2 minutes walking distance.
... AND FINALLY
I am well familiar with the area and the city. And I am more than happy to help to find places or recommend a hidden pearl of coffee shop or a where to shop cheap and good.
Welcome to my beautiful home and experience Oslo from the very heart of it.
As I welcome you at my apartment, I´d appreciate if the following rules would be read carefully and followed:
- For cleaning/maintenance reasons, check-in is normally at 3PM and check-out at 12AM. If I do not have gusts on the day before or on the following day, you are welcome to stay as long as you want during the day
- As a courtesy to the other residents of the apartment, no parties, no late night noise, alcohol drinking or smoking is allowed.
- I appreciate you leaving the room and the contents in the condition you got them.
- In Norway we take off our outdoor shoes inside to protect the original wooden floors. I´d appreciate you following this nice custom of ours:)