Queen-sized bedroom with plenty of space, ducted air-con/heating, built-in robes and lots of natural light
Welcome to Perth!
Queen-sized bed in gorgeous 3 bedroom villa with plenty of space and built-in wardrobes. A lush green, outdoor alfresco area, large lounge and dining area with separate chill-out room for relaxing. In a quiet neighbourhood that is conveniently located only an 8 min walk from Subiaco, boasting some of Perth’s best restaurants, pubs, bars and shopping areas. Also a short 8 min walk to Subiaco train station and local bus stops that can take you anywhere in Perth.
A mere 10 minute drive away is the commonly visited Mt Lawley, Leederville, Perth City and Perth’s stunning beaches, making this place the perfect location for visitors. Direct train ride to iconic Fremantle and a short walk to Subiaco where there are more than 130 cafes and restaurants, making it a mecca for foodies with all tastes and budgets. A few streets away from the house are Coles supermarket for convenience shopping and a chemist.
Ducted air-condition and heating in all bedrooms, lounge/living areas and kitchen, 2 bathrooms, free wifi throughout the house, LCD TV DVD system, exercise bike, washing machine and dryer, large kitchen, outdoor alfresco area and a separate relaxation room.
A young/middle aged couple who work as marine biologists. We’ve been hosting airbnb for 2 years in our previous house and enjoy meeting new people of all ages and walks of life be they visiting for work or pleasure.
Must see places to visit in Perth:
• Fremantle: must see markets that are open every weekend with live music/busking, great ambiance and a range of food stalls and goods on sale. Fremantle is famous for its range of restaurants and bars, it’s cafes around the boat harbour and its live music and cultural events.
• Subiaco: home to some of Perth’s best restaurants, pubs, bars, and shopping areas.
• Kings Park &Swan River: magic for a picnic, walking, cafe, restaurant.
• Swan Valley: take a boat cruise and visit the Swan Valley wine region, restaurants.
• Caversham Wildlife Park: meet the Koalas, visit the kangaroo's, wombats etc.
• Hillary's Boat Harbour: visit Aqua Aquarium (see our coastal marine life up close) or eat at one of the many restaurants around the harbour area.
• Perth's Amazing Beaches: City Beach, Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach.
• Rottnest Island: take a ferry and spend the day bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, see Quokas.
* Light meal preparation in the kitchen welcome, but expected to tidy up after yourself.
* House to be locked anytime leaving the property, with curtains drawn.
* No smoking inside or outside please.
* Please don't use the red fry pan or yellow saucepan that are in the far right hand shelves under the stove. Feel free to use any pots and pans, that are in the adjoining shelves.
The apartment was well cared for, comfortable and convenient to places to which we were interested. Instructions were complete. The neighborhood was clean and safe.
My stay was perfectly prepared and up to date organized from Tara and Antosh. Even though we haven’t met, I felt very welcome in their home. Everything was as described and on every question I had up front, I got a prompt answer. The place felt like home to me and if I return one day to Perth, that’s where I would without any doubt stay again. Many thank again and the only regret is, that we haven’t met.
Tara and Antosh were great hosts. The accommodation was great, all the ammenties were available and would definitely stay there again :)
Tara and Antosh are great hosts. Easy-going and helpful. Had a great time. House is immaculate. Location is central;close to train and bus stops. A good first time experience!
Although I never met Tara and Antosh they were very friendly and welcoming during email and texting communication. There place was awesome and met all my needs for a weekend in Perth for a Training. I rode my bike to close by Subiaco restaurants (great Indian in a bright pink place I can't remember name of, opposite theatre!)and Woolworths. They also had a great movie selection! Highly recommend.
Great communication with Tara and Antosh prior to arrival. Responses were prompt and detailed.
The bed was very comfortable, and there was plenty of storage space in the bedroom. The fan helped keep the room cool, and we had no issues with the summer heat. Plenty of hot water and good pressure in the shower.
We prepared a few meals in the kitchen, and it served us well. We had both cupboard and fridge space for our food. We also had free access to use laundry room, and Tara and Antosh let us use their laundry detergent which is really kind and helpful.
The place is an easy 8-10 minute walk to the train station, which took us everywhere we wanted to go. There is a convenient grocery store right at the train station as well. The neighborhood is residential, quiet and safe.
We enjoyed exchanging travel notes with Tara and Antosh. Highly recommended for a comfortable and laid-back stay in Perth!
I had a great time at Tara and Antosh's. The apartment is very comfortable and the location is fantastic, very close to subiaco. They are both easy to talk to and were very helpful with recommendations about Perth. Thanks!
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We love life and enjoy the simplest of pleasures from having a good conversation with friends, drinking a great glass of red with a yummy meal, to watching the waves roll in at the beach. Some of our most special experiences have been while travelling throughout Asia, South and Central America and both spending years of our lives studying and working with the ocean.
Having us as a host ensures good company and a happy house that smiles at you every time you walk through the front door.... it's the perfect place to base yourself if you’re wanting to see Perth with only an 8 minute walk to the train station and the Subiaco café, restaurant, bar and shopping strip.
With our spare time we enjoy going for long walks along the nearby beach, scuba diving, playing guitar, African drum and cooking good food.
Life motto..... Smile and be happy.. Every day it's a choice!