Welcome to Perth!
Queen-sized bed in gorgeous 3 bedroom villa with plenty of space and built-in wardrobes. A lush green, outdoor alfresco area, large lounge and dining area with separate chill-out room for relaxing. In a quiet neighbourhood that is conveniently located only an 8 min walk from Subiaco, boasting some of Perth’s best restaurants, pubs, bars and shopping areas. Also a short 8 min walk to Subiaco train station and local bus stops that can take you anywhere in Perth.
A mere 10 minute drive away is the commonly visited Mt Lawley, Leederville, Perth City and Perth’s stunning beaches, making this place the perfect location for visitors. Direct train ride to iconic Fremantle and a short walk to Subiaco where there are more than 130 cafes and restaurants, making it a mecca for foodies with all tastes and budgets. A few streets away from the house are Coles supermarket for convenience shopping and a chemist.
Ducted air-condition and heating in all bedrooms, lounge/living areas and kitchen, 2 bathrooms, free wifi throughout the house, LCD TV DVD system, exercise bike, washing machine and dryer, large kitchen, outdoor alfresco area and a separate relaxation room.
A young/middle aged couple who work as marine biologists. We’ve been hosting airbnb for 2 years in our previous house and enjoy meeting new people of all ages and walks of life be they visiting for work or pleasure.
Must see places to visit in Perth:
• Fremantle: must see markets that are open every weekend with live music/busking, great ambiance and a range of food stalls and goods on sale. Fremantle is famous for its range of restaurants and bars, it’s cafes around the boat harbour and its live music and cultural events.
• Subiaco: home to some of Perth’s best restaurants, pubs, bars, and shopping areas.
• Kings Park &Swan River: magic for a picnic, walking, cafe, restaurant.
• Swan Valley: take a boat cruise and visit the Swan Valley wine region, restaurants.
• Caversham Wildlife Park: meet the Koalas, visit the kangaroo's, wombats etc.
• Hillary's Boat Harbour: visit Aqua Aquarium (see our coastal marine life up close) or eat at one of the many restaurants around the harbour area.
• Perth's Amazing Beaches: City Beach, Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach.
• Rottnest Island: take a ferry and spend the day bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, see Quokas.
We are Singaporeans (father and son) and this was the first time we tried the homestay with an Australian's family. Tara and Antosh both were very friendly and hospitable. The place was comfortable and very cosy to me and my son (there is a small garden for us to enjoy the morning sun). The house was well equipped as we were able to use their wifi network, laundry machines and kitchen for cooking. It is very close to Subiaco Square which we went there often - many restaurants, fast foods, a weekend wet market with stalls offering Asian dishes and a big supermarket, and a train station. We had a good 7-day experience stay with them. If u plan to drive, u will need a parking permit to allow you to park your car along the road next to their house. It was nice that the host provided the car parking permit to me. .
Delicious house with plenty of space. All is tide and clean.
I've never seen Tara because of her work, but Antosh has been a super friendly host.
Lots of shops and restaurants near by and train station is just few minutes away.
Tara and Antosh were great hosts and made us feel very welcome especially being new to Perth and also spending our time in the house over the Christmas season. The house is clean and comfortable and we never had an issue with parking just across the street. We would recommend anyone to stay there and especially if you are new and moving to Perth as the location is perfect and central. Walking distance to the supermarket, bottle-o and some restaurants and bars in Subi.
The reservation was canceled 21 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.