Welcome to Perth!
Queen-sized bed in gorgeous 3 bedroom villa with plenty of space and built-in wardrobes. A lush green, outdoor alfresco area, large lounge and dining area with separate chill-out room for relaxing. In a quiet neighbourhood that is conveniently located only an 8 min walk from Subiaco, boasting some of Perth’s best restaurants, pubs, bars and shopping areas. Also a short 8 min walk to Subiaco train station and local bus stops that can take you anywhere in Perth.
A mere 10 minute drive away is the commonly visited Mt Lawley, Leederville, Perth City and Perth’s stunning beaches, making this place the perfect location for visitors. Direct train ride to iconic Fremantle and a short walk to Subiaco where there are more than 130 cafes and restaurants, making it a mecca for foodies with all tastes and budgets. A few streets away from the house are Coles supermarket for convenience shopping and a chemist.
Ducted air-condition and heating in all bedrooms, lounge/living areas and kitchen, 2 bathrooms, free wifi throughout the house, LCD TV DVD system, exercise bike, washing machine and dryer, large kitchen, outdoor alfresco area and a separate relaxation room.
A young/middle aged couple who work as marine biologists. We’ve been hosting airbnb for 2 years in our previous house and enjoy meeting new people of all ages and walks of life be they visiting for work or pleasure.
Must see places to visit in Perth:
• Fremantle: must see markets that are open every weekend with live music/busking, great ambiance and a range of food stalls and goods on sale. Fremantle is famous for its range of restaurants and bars, it’s cafes around the boat harbour and its live music and cultural events.
• Subiaco: home to some of Perth’s best restaurants, pubs, bars, and shopping areas.
• Kings Park &Swan River: magic for a picnic, walking, cafe, restaurant.
• Swan Valley: take a boat cruise and visit the Swan Valley wine region, restaurants.
• Caversham Wildlife Park: meet the Koalas, visit the kangaroo's, wombats etc.
• Hillary's Boat Harbour: visit Aqua Aquarium (see our coastal marine life up close) or eat at one of the many restaurants around the harbour area.
• Perth's Amazing Beaches: City Beach, Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach.
• Rottnest Island: take a ferry and spend the day bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, see Quokas.
We had a marvelous memorable stay at Tara and Antosh's gorgeous place! Thank you for helping us with our car, providing directions around Subiaco and Cambridge St, and tips for exploring Swan Valley.
Hope you enjoy the laksa! ;)
Was good to have as retreat to say in out of 4 night only stayed one, stayed with friends in Mandurah and Perth other nights. Tara and Antosh were away was nice to know they had great faith in letting a stranger stay in there home.The only thing is I never drink instant coffee the smell make me sick so if they have plunger or something would have been great. Have not drunk instant for many many years one of my little quirks. Beth
I had an excellent stay at Tara and Antosh's. They were away on vacation during most of my stay there, but I did meet Antosh on the last day and found him to be quite friendly. He even gave me a lift to the airport as he was heading there the same time as myself. Their place is really clean and spacious, very comfortable to stay in. Sometimes I didnt even feel like leaving the house! The location is pretty convenient, close to all amenities (train, groceries, etc). Would stay there next time I'm in Perth.
Tara & Antosh have a lovely home & were great hosts, really welcoming, friendly & helpful. Having recently moved to Perth they were great in telling us about different areas to live & even trips away! The house is conveniently located near trendy Subiaco. The public transport including buses & the train station are just minutes walk away. I would definitely recommend them at hosts.
Extremely thankful for the quick response to my request after being let down by another party. Lovely home, room very comfy with seperate very neat bathroom. Both Tara and Antosh are friendly, helpful and accommodating. Locality ideal in respect of trains, shops, restaurants, pubs, etc. I will definitly be going back. Thanks guys!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.