The Casita is in the perfect location to relax in Ocean Beach and explore San Diego's best attractions. Spend the day at the beach, zoo, Sea World, etc and come back and relax in the always heated hot tub! Amazing Cal King Bed! Ocean / Bay VIEWS!
1. All guests are required to have fun!
2. Smoking is NOT permitted inside.
3. Self Check-in, please understand instructions before arriving to ensure that you are successful with the self check-in.
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Leave the Casita as you found it, minus the dirty towels and linens.
6. Animals are NOT allowed.
7. Parking in the garage is limited to 2 small vehicle(s) or 1 large vehicle.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit. we suggest you bring beach towels. Please do not take the towels or linens from the unit.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 16 permitted in hot tub at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk, use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVER. The Hot tub cover is designed for insulation purposes only. When not using the hot tub please leave cover on so hot tub will remain heated.
10. BBQ: Please turn the gas grill off at the propane bottle in addition to turning the knobs to the off position.
11. Toilet: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. If the toilet is jammed a professional plumber will be called and the guest will be responsible for the bill.
12. Please turn off lights when not required.
13. Balcony: No throwing of any objects from the balcony. Enjoy the view and hammock.
14. Check in: 3pm.
15. Checkout is at 11am: Please leave dirty linens in the laundry basket and put all trash in the trash cans. Leave garage door opener on kitchen table. Please take out the trash to the alley trash cans. CRV cans and bottles please put in blue trash can at the bottom of the stairs.
16. Please text Scott when you expect to arrive and check-out.
17. Have a great stay!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I grew up in Saratoga, CA and graduated from college at UCLA. I spent 20+ years in the U.S. Navy flying helicopters and airplanes. Retired from the Navy in 2011 and moved back to San Diego. Love sharing a slice of San Diego with our guests and feel fortunate everyday to be living here.