About this listing
The Casita is in the perfect location to relax in Ocean Beach and explore San Diego's best attractions. Spend the day at the beach, zoo, Sea World, etc and come back and relax in the always heated hot tub! Amazing Cal King Bed! Ocean/Bay VIEWS!
Spanish style casita with an open floor plan. Located 8 blocks from the beach in the Point Loma Heights neighborhood of Ocean Beach. Enjoy views of Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay and Sea World firework show from this premier location! Garage parking for your vehicle! Property has an awesome hot tub, view terrace and a spacious patio with an outdoor fireplace. California King sleigh bed with top of the line Simmon's Sateen Pillow Top Mattress with high thread count sheets and comforter with duvet. There is a pull out sofa for extra sleepers. Kitchenette has a refrigerator / freezer, microwave, hotplate, coffee maker, blender, toaster oven, plates, silverware, glasses, etc. Additionally, there is a gas barbecue on the front porch. Enjoy high speed wireless internet and hundreds high definition channels provided by AT&T U-Verse. The entertainment center has a 55 inch LG TV with 5.1 surround sound. There is also a Blue Ray DVD player and a Wii video game. Dozens of DVD's and music CD's are included. Downstairs in the laundry / exercise room is a treadmill and stationary bicycle for workout fanatics. Beach chairs, bicycles, tennis rackets, boogie board, volleyball, soccer ball and other sporting equipment are available. House is walking distance to the beach and best shopping / restaurants in Ocean Beach. 5 minutes to SeaWorld, 10 minutes to Gaslamp (downtown San Diego), 12 minutes to Zoo, 20 minutes to Torrey Pines Golf course. Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information.
Guests will have garage parking, hot tub, private view terrace with over sized hammock, bicycles, boggie boards, beach chairs, laundry room, bose 5.1 surround system stereo, DVD library, plus more. This beach property has everything that we could think of to ensure that the guests are happy.
Interaction with Guests
Guests will have self check -in/out. Host is available to answer any and all questions.
Diverse, eclectic, beach, Sea World, shopping, restaurants, bars, tourist destination.
I recommend that you have a car. However, the San Diego MTS bus can be caught 6 blocks down the hill :)
Other Things to Note
You will have all the comforts of home while at the Casita!
1. All guests are required to have fun!
2. Smoking is NOT permitted inside.
3. Self Check-in, please understand before arriving to ensure that you are able to let yourselves in. There is no front desk :)
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Leave the Casita as you found it, minus the dirty towels and linens.
6. Animals are NOT allowed.
7. Parking in the garage is limited to 2 small vehicle(s) or 1 large vehicle.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit. we suggest you bring beach towels. Please do not take the towels or linens from the unit.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 16 permitted in hot tub at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk, use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVER. The Hot tub cover is designed for insulation purposes only. When not using the hot tub please leave cover on so hot tub will remain heated.
10. BBQ: Please turn the gas grill off at the propane bottle in addition to turning the knobs to the off position.
11. Toilet: Please DO NOT FLUSH any paper other than toilet paper.
12. Please turn off lights when not required.
13. Balcony: No throwing of any objects from the balcony. Enjoy the view and hammock.
14. Check in: 3pm.
15. Checkout is at 11am: Please leave dirty linens in the laundry basket and put all trash in the trash cans. Leave spare key and garage door opener on kitchen table.
16. Lockbox. Place lockbox key back in lockbox and please scramble the numbers so the code is not compromised. Close the cover on the lockbox.
17. Please text Scott when you expect to arrive and check-out.
18. Have a great vacation!