Tucked into the cliffs of Donegal's most dramatic peninsula rests our tranquil cottage retreat. Whether you have come to Horn Head to enjoy its world-renowned walks; to find artistic inspiration from the powerful Atlantic colliding with the resilient land; or merely to take some time to recharge, you have found your ideal base from which to discover this very special corner of Ireland.
The Cottage is has high end finishes throughout and is a touch of real luxury in a place of unsurpassed beauty. Your home away from home features a king sized bed with en suite bathroom. The open floor plan living space and top of the line kitchen feature a full size Aga cooker, large island, wood burning fireplace and panoramic ocean views.
There is a separate guest lodge adjacent the main house which may be occupied at the same time. The two properties are not attached and do not share any amenities other than parking.
Suitable for couples only.
- Atlantic Ocean Views from every window
- Spectacular Conservatory
- Wood Fire Stove
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Bath and Stand Alone Shower
- Underfloor Heating / Conventional Radiators in winter only off by midd April .
- Locally Sourced Drinking Water
- Electric Gate Entry
- Secured Parking
- Sky TV
Dunfanaghy town (4 km)
- Horn Head and Atlantic scenic drives.
- Climb Errigal and Muckish, the two highest mountains in Donegal
- Fishing (sea water and freshwater angling).
- Ards Forest Park (Pairc Foraoise na hArdai)
- Marble Hill Strand, with water sports centre offering windsurfing, canoeing and sailing tuition at very reasonable prices.
- Tory Island (Oileán Thoraigh) is located some 9 miles off the coast.
- Glenveagh National Park
- Doe Castle (Caislean na dTuatha)
- Capuchin Friary (Ard Mhuire)
- Dunlewey Lakeside Centre (Ionad Cois Locha)
We kindly ask guests to respect the no shoe rule. This is a non smoking house.