About this listing
According to my guests :)
1. "cosy, colourful and stylish"
2. "just one block away from the action (breakfast places, restaurants, shops, ... ) and 2 minutes from Dupont Circle metro"
3. "I even enrolled in a two week yoga membership while I was there - there are two great studios less than a 5 minute walk away."
4. "The neighborhood is also very beautiful and safe - I always felt comfortable walking around at night."
5. "I couldn't think of anything negative to say about my stay the entire time I was there."
I provide a spacious, nicely furnished (with Queen bed), apt for rent while I am away on overseas assignments.
Located a block away from Dupont Circle, DC's most vibrant neighborhood, with access to Metro (red line), bars, cafes, restaurants, and short trips to White House, museums, Georgetown, the National Mall, etc...
For WiFi access:
Password: H(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
You will have a laundry card, with cash included. The facilities are in the basement. Please use the card for the washing and drying machines.
In the building entrance, you will find a machine that will allow you to add cash on the card. Please do so if you run out.
When you exit the building, turn right, and then turn right again at the first alley. You will find a large trash can where you can throw any trash.