SCIA 6933 del 05/07/2011 - Q.A. 502762
The room is located in a cozy B&B overlooking a terrace on the sixt floor in an elegant building of the '30s . The period furniture and paintings on the walls give an atmosphere of other times and make the stay special.
-The decor of the rooms can vary all or part without notice , the photos in every case reflect real environments and no other facilities .
-City tax of 3,5-€ pro person and pro night.
- No smoking inside the room, outside on the terrace allowed
- No pets sorry
- Please turn ALL lights off when not in the BB
- Please double lock the front door when none is at home
- No extra visitors without prior agreement
- Phone calls abroad from land phone must be paid for
- Any damage must be paid for
- City Tax 3,5-Euro pro night and pro person
Between 10pm and 8am silence is observed.
This host has 169 reviews for other properties.View other reviews