128 Murray Street is located in the very centre of Hobart's CBD within walking distance to all major attractions.
Beautifully renovated, this unique, spacious, fully contained, one bedroom apartment is perfect for interstate or international travellers wanting to experience the unique wonders of Hobart Tasmania.
Winter Weeknight Special: $125 AUD/night Sunday to Thursday in June and July 2015. Friday and Saturday $180 AUD/night.
Off Street Parking:
- 128 Murray Street has off street parking for 1 car. Rest assured your rental vehicle will not be damaged.
- Communication exchange being only 60 metres away allows blistering fast internet. Be sure to bring your iPad or Laptop.
- 6 KW Fujitsu Air Conditioner Inverter keeps you cool when its hot, and warm when its not.
Double Glazed Windows:
- 12mm toughened glass (normal 3mm) windows ensure you won't hear the outside world and will sleep like a baby.
-Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hot Plates, Microwave Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware.
-55" Wall mounted 1080P Television, 5.1 Channel Surround Sound, Playstation 3, and media centre player. Library of games and movies included.
- Newly renovated, well appointed bathroom with blissful rain shower. All modern conveniences included.
- Enormous bedroom with comfortable queen sized Bed, Electric Blankets, and bedside Tables with reading Lamps.
- Front loading energy and water efficient Washing Machine, Clothes Horse, Ironing Board and Iron provided.
Other Things to Note
- Don't won't about losing the keys - there aren't any! Guests receive a six digit entry code before arrival which expires after checkout.
- 128 Murray accepts all major credit cards.
- All bookings require full payment in advance and must be made no greater than 12 months in advance of the booking date.
- 128 Murray does not handle, store, or pass on credit card details. Payment processing and credit card information is handled by our secure (128 bit encrypted) external partner.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- As per airbnb 'strict' policy found under the terms of this listing.
Cleaning / Servicing:
- Professional serviced cleaning is performed between every guest visit.
- Professional serviced cleaning includes kitchen cleaning/wipedown, vacuuming/mopping of apartment, changing of bed linen, bathroom towels and mats, and re-stocking of complimentaries.
- 128 Murray is a fully, self contained apartment with washing and drying facilities. Guests staying in excess of 1 week can decide whether to use the available washing and drying facilities themselves, or alternatively to have our professional team service the apartment mid week at an additional expense of $50 AUD.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the apartment. Ashtrays are provided for guests wishing to smoke outside. If the apartment is spoilt by cigarette odour 1 additional night's accommodation will be charged to fully air the property.
Pets / Animals:
- Pets are not permitted on the property.
Although we never met Steve and Kirby , their communication through text and email was excellent. The apartment is very well situated, we walked everywhere which was fantastic. Apartment is huge and well equipped, comfy bed, great bathroom and kitchen. Having wifi in the apartment was great after not having much , if any during our travels, up to then. We would definitely recommend a stay to anyone wanting to be fairly central in Hobart, we loved it , thAnks guys !
128 Murray Street was in a good location walking distance to everything. Very organised and had everything we had asked for including cot for our child. We had a pleasant stay.
Fantastic apartment in a great location. Was a perfect place for us to base ourselves while exploring Hobart and its surrounds. Lovely hosts and very helpful.
Fantastic apartment. Large, well equipped and beautifully presented, and all that in a very good location. Love this place!
Had a great stay in Hobart, apartment was clean spacious and in a great location. Steve and Kirby are lovely and I would definitely stay here again!
Steve and Kirby were amazing throughout out entire stay. Nothing was too much trouble, they were always available and willing to provide helpful hints. The apartment is lovely - very art deco, full of character, lots of room, and great wardrobe storage. Bathroom is lovely and modern with the kitchen having everything you need. The location is fabulous with an easy walk into town, the waterfront or Salamanca. On Sunday there is a growers market right outside the front door which was an unexpected surprise. Apartment is quiet even with its inner city location with minimal outside noise.
The listing was just as shown on the add,really lovely place with
Didn't meet kirby but spoke on the phone,she was very helpful
Thanks steve and kirby had a great time.
My partner Kirby and I run our business 128 Murray. We both were born in Tasmania and love it.
We are hard working Australians doing the 9 to 5 thing in addition to running 128 Murray. I work as an Engineer at a big industrial paper mill called Norske Skog and Kirby works for the Department of Justice.
We love travelling and want people to have an amazing travel experience when they visit Tasmania.