About this listing
128 Murray Street is located in the very centre of Hobart's CBD within walking distance to all major attractions.
Beautifully renovated, this unique, spacious, fully contained, one bedroom apartment is perfect for interstate or international travellers wanting to experience the unique wonders of Hobart Tasmania.
Off Street Parking:
- 128 Murray Street has off street parking for 1 car. Rest assured your rental vehicle will not be damaged.
- Communication exchange being only 60 metres away allows blistering fast internet. Be sure to bring your iPad or Laptop.
- 6 KW Fujitsu Air Conditioner Inverter keeps you cool when its hot, and warm when its not.
Double Glazed Windows:
- 12mm toughened glass (normal 3mm) windows ensure you won't hear the outside world and will sleep like a baby.
-Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hot Plates, Microwave Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware.
-55" Wall mounted 1080P Television, 5.1 Channel Surround Sound, Playstation 3, and media centre player. Library of games and movies included.
- Newly renovated, well appointed bathroom with blissful rain shower. All modern conveniences included.
- Enormous bedroom with comfortable queen sized Bed, Electric Blankets, and bedside Tables with reading Lamps.
*Portacot is provided for guests, however guests are required to bring their baby/toddlers bedding. There is also an ottoman which converts to a single bed which suits a toddler/child.
- Front loading energy and water efficient Washing Machine, Clothes Horse, Ironing Board and Iron provided.
Other things to note
- Don't won't about losing the keys - there aren't any! Guests receive a six digit entry code before arrival which expires after checkout.
-The apartment has off street parking for one vehicle during your stay. We recommend small to medium vehicles as the driveway is relatively narrow.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- As per airbnb 'strict' policy found under the terms of this listing.
Cleaning / Servicing:
- Professional serviced cleaning is performed between every guest visit.
- Professional serviced cleaning includes kitchen cleaning/wipedown, vacuuming/mopping of apartment, changing of bed linen, bathroom towels and mats, and re-stocking of complimentaries.
- 128 Murray is a fully, self contained apartment with washing and drying facilities. Guests staying in excess of 1 week can decide whether to use the available washing and drying facilities themselves, or alternatively to have our professional team service the apartment mid week at an additional expense of $50 AUD.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the apartment. Guests must smoke outside and ensure all butts are disposed of correctly. If the apartment is spoilt by cigarette odour 1 additional night's accommodation will be charged to fully air the property.
Pets / Animals:
- Pets are not permitted on the property.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My partner Kirby and I run our business 128 Murray. We both were born in Tasmania and love it.
We are hard working Australians doing the 9 to 5 thing in addition to running 128 Murray. I work as an Engineer for Norske Skog and Kirby works for the Department of Justice.
We love travelling and want people to have an amazing travel experience when they visit Tasmania.