128 Murray Street is located in the very centre of Hobart's CBD within walking distance to all major attractions.
Beautifully renovated, this unique, spacious, fully contained, one bedroom apartment is perfect for interstate or international travellers wanting to experience the unique wonders of Hobart Tasmania.
Off Street Parking:
- 128 Murray Street has off street parking for 1 car. Rest assured your rental vehicle will not be damaged.
- Communication exchange being only 60 metres away allows blistering fast internet. Be sure to bring your iPad or Laptop.
- 6 KW Fujitsu Air Conditioner Inverter keeps you cool when its hot, and warm when its not.
Double Glazed Windows:
- 12mm toughened glass (normal 3mm) windows ensure you won't hear the outside world and will sleep like a baby.
-Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hot Plates, Microwave Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware.
-55" Wall mounted 1080P Television, 5.1 Channel Surround Sound, Playstation 3, and media centre player. Library of games and movies included.
- Newly renovated, well appointed bathroom with blissful rain shower. All modern conveniences included.
- Enormous bedroom with comfortable queen sized Bed, Electric Blankets, and bedside Tables with reading Lamps.
- Front loading energy and water efficient Washing Machine, Clothes Horse, Ironing Board and Iron provided.
Other Things to Note
- Don't won't about losing the keys - there aren't any! Guests receive a six digit entry code before arrival which expires after checkout.
- 128 Murray accepts all major credit cards.
- All bookings require full payment in advance and must be made no greater than 12 months in advance of the booking date.
- 128 Murray does not handle, store, or pass on credit card details. Payment processing and credit card information is handled by our secure (128 bit encrypted) external partner.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- As per airbnb 'strict' policy found under the terms of this listing.
Cleaning / Servicing:
- Professional serviced cleaning is performed between every guest visit.
- Professional serviced cleaning includes kitchen cleaning/wipedown, vacuuming/mopping of apartment, changing of bed linen, bathroom towels and mats, and re-stocking of complimentaries.
- 128 Murray is a fully, self contained apartment with washing and drying facilities. Guests staying in excess of 1 week can decide whether to use the available washing and drying facilities themselves, or alternatively to have our professional team service the apartment mid week at an additional expense of $50 AUD.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted inside the apartment. Ashtrays are provided for guests wishing to smoke outside. If the apartment is spoilt by cigarette odour 1 additional night's accommodation will be charged to fully air the property.
Pets / Animals:
- Pets are not permitted on the property.
Had a great stay in Hobart, apartment was clean spacious and in a great location. Steve and Kirby are lovely and I would definitely stay here again!
Steve and Kirby were amazing throughout out entire stay. Nothing was too much trouble, they were always available and willing to provide helpful hints. The apartment is lovely - very art deco, full of character, lots of room, and great wardrobe storage. Bathroom is lovely and modern with the kitchen having everything you need. The location is fabulous with an easy walk into town, the waterfront or Salamanca. On Sunday there is a growers market right outside the front door which was an unexpected surprise. Apartment is quiet even with its inner city location with minimal outside noise.
The listing was just as shown on the add,really lovely place with
Didn't meet kirby but spoke on the phone,she was very helpful
Thanks steve and kirby had a great time.
Thoroughly enjoyable stay, great apartment, very clean, well furnished and everything as described. Great location and would stay here again if we came back to Hobart.
Wonderfully capacious and cozy place. The hosts did a wonderful rehab on this place and provided a great folder on nearby restaurants, menus, and directions on anything and everything you needed. Windows open up to let the fresh air in, and it is located within walking distance to the waterfront. Bathroom was clean and shower was great. They had nice little touches to the place, a little nook to relax and read by the window, and even a couple video games that I always wanted to play on the ps3. :) It was great having an actual parking space as exploring most of Tasmania needed a car.
Lovely Art Deco flat in an ideal location, well equipped. Very spacious bedroom, plenty of natural light. Traffic noise wasn't a problem, the windows sealed well. We were disappointed that the cleaner had applied some sort of greasy cleaning product to the floorboards so we spent 3 days with sticky, greasy feet, socks and shoes. It made an other wise lovely stay very unpleasant. Great place, just need to change cleaning products.
My partner Kirby and I run our business 128 Murray. We both were born in Tasmania and love it.
We are hard working Australians doing the 9 to 5 thing in addition to running 128 Murray. I work as an Engineer at a big industrial paper mill called Norske Skog and Kirby works for the Department of Justice.
We love travelling and want people to have an amazing travel experience when they visit Tasmania.