Mont-Tremblant home. 2-bedroom +loft open-concept. Picturesque cul-de-sac. Breathtaking mountain view. Across from Golf course La Bête. 9 km from mountain. Newer & fully equipped. All new furniture. Sleeps 7. Perfect getaway for 2 couples & families.
THE SPACE: You will instantly feel at home on your vacation. The wood floors and cathedral ceiling give this home a charming chalet feel. The large open-concept kitchen/dining room/living space provides a bright and spacious environment. The large kitchen is fully equipped and features stainless steel appliances (including a new dishwasher), so you can eat home cooked meals and entertain. The extendable dining table seats 6 to 8.
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed (sleeps 2)
- 2nd Bedroom: 1 Queen + 1 Double Bed (sleeps 3)
- Loft: 2 Day Twin Beds (convert to Queen) (sleep 2 adults/4 kids)
1 Full Bathroom (fresh linens & hair dryer)
1 Powder Room
Internet Access / FREE WiFi
Telephone (for local calls)
For Young Families: High Chair, Play Pen, Stuffed Toys
Relax and stay connected with FREE WiFi. Enjoy movies and television from two HD 46 inch televisions. Or gaze out the window for a view of the mountain and golf course.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS.
Guests have private access to the spacious main apartment on the second & third floor of the home.
Interaction with Guests
My vacation home will feel like your family home. You can reach me by phone, text, or email anytime with questions to make your stay more comfortable.
No matter what time of year you visit, there are many activities and adventures in the area. There are fantastic slopes for skiing, of course. You can also take a leisurely walk in Mont-Tremblant village or golf at one of the many golf courses available in the area.
- SKI!!! A skier's heaven! Some of the best skiing in eastern North America is only a few minutes drive away (just 9 km).
- SPA!!! Relax at the "Le Scandinave Spa" which is located down the road. Featuring hot and cold tubs, a refreshing dip in the river, relaxing massages, and renowned hospitality.
- GOLF!!! Situated on the fringe of the championship golf course Le Bete, and only a few kilometers from le Diable, Le Geant, Le Maitre, Labelle and Le Manitou golf courses. Ideal location for a golf get-away.
- IRONMAN!!! Our house in next to Montée Ryan which is the main Ironman bike route!
- RELAX!!! During the hot days of summer, our patio is shaded in the late afternoon and evening, great for sitting out and enjoying the fresh mountain air.
- X-COUNTRY SKI!!! The "TransCanada Trail" (Le P'tit Train du Nord) is just minutes away and offers over 200 km of biking trails (and x-country skiing) through the wilderness and small towns from Saint Jerome to Mont Laurier.
- SNOW SHOE!!! The Domaine Saint-Bernard features 45 km of x-country skiing paths and 20 km of snow shoeing paths.
The house is conveniently located on the main road, Montée Ryan, leading up to the ski slopes, casino, major golf courses, spa, etc. A bus stop to the slopes is available 2 minutes away by the the gas station, McDonalds, and Tim Hortons. Or take a 9 km cab ride.
To ensure the comfort of all our guests and the downstairs tenants:
- KEEP IT FRESH. Please put your garbage in the bin outside on your last day to keep the place smelling fresh for the next guests. Also be start the dishwasher. Help us keep the cleaning fees low.
- NO PETS. Our home is suitable for guests with pet allergies as no pets are allowed on the property. No exceptions. Guests are liable for costs of special cleaning, including carpets, if housekeeping staff detect any presence of pets in the property.
- NO SMOKING. There is absolutely no smoking allowed. Guests liable for costs of special cleaning and fumigation, if housekeeping staff detect any evidence of smoking in the property.
- NO LOUD PARTIES. The house is on a safe, quiet family cul-de-sac. Absolutely no parties. Not suitable for stag / stagette / graduation parties.)
- ADULTS & CHILDREN. An adult with minimum age of 21 must book and care for the property. Sorry, we cannot accept groups of guests under 21 years of age with our insurance. Families with children are very welcome.
Other than that, our home is your home! Have fun! Relax! Enjoy! Come again! Come often! Please keep our family home in great shape for your future visits!
My friend and I visited Mont-Tremblant in the off-season and found this really great place to stay. It was a very short drive to everything you'd want to access in the area and very quiet/peaceful. Such a great place! Thanks for having us!
The place was great! Very welcoming and cozy. My friends and I absolutely loved it!
We enjoyed our stay at Genese's 2 bedroom, it was very clean and modern with a very nice inviting kitchen.
Staying at Genèse's home was a great experience for us. The house was very spacious and quite comfortable. Genèse was very attentive in making sure we had everything we needed during our stay. It was a quick 5-10 minute drive to Mt Tremblant. I would definitely recommend staying here!
We have a wonderful experience staying in this property. We stayed 4 night during Christmas/new year holiday. The location is absolutely wonderful, only about 10 mins away from the ski hill, and 10 mins away form the main town. The apartment is tidy and clean. Kitchen has all the item we need to cook. The dinner table is big and comfortable enough for 8 of us to play board games on. Everything is above expectation. Would definitely come back for the summer, do some BBQ on the big deck outside. Commutation with host is wonderful. Thank you.
We were here during the holidays and on Christmas Day. For a group of 4 adults and 3 kids, it was a perfect choice. Spacious, clean, well furnished and lots of extra clean sheets and towels. The kitchen is a full kitchen with all you need to cook. Genese herself, is such a welcoming and caring host ,very easy to communicate with and always willing to help. We would definitely come back!
Lovely place, I can't wait to go back again!
The condo is very warm and comfy; Genese has a beautiful taste in the decor. Cleanliness of the chalet was also impeccable. And the location is great, very close to all the activities.
Would definitely recommend to other travelers.
Thank you, Genese, for a great weekend!
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My family and I live in Vancouver! Sean and I have three children: Owen, Charlotte, and Mirah. We purchased a vacation home in Mont-Tremblant for summer holidays in August near our family (we're originally from Quebec). Our vacation home is available for short-term rentals for couples and families who love Mont-Tremblant the rest of the year. Enjoy our vacation home!