Beautiful big,bright and spacius room near colli albani metro stop (A line)
500 mts distance from metro stop
lots of conveniences and friendly place!
just 15 min to the beautiful center of rome!
What you are waiting for?
The prices of the rooms in Rome are inaccessible?
★★WE ARE THE SOLUTION!!★★
We host you a double room, very large and bright, very close to Metro A station (Colli Albani) where you can reach the city center by subway in a few minutes, close to the train to / from Fiumicino Airport and Ciampino Airport at affordable prices in a youthful environment.
In the room there is a comfortable double bed, a large wardrobe and lots of spacious drawers for your stuff, two hairdryers, sheets, blankets and towels clean perfumed.
In the apartment you will find:
Bathroom with large shower, balcony, kitchen if you wanna to cook something typical Italian, free unlimited WIFI internet, free national calls, refrigerator for your food.
The neighborhood is full of shops, supermarkets, ATM, typical bars in Rome, restaurants and pizzerias very good and cheap to fully satisfy your palate :) (look at map section of the room)
When you arrive you will find an english language travel guide book with everything you need to make you fully enjoy your stay.
You can easily reach the house because is very close to the metro, which connects directly to the city center in 10 minutes by bus which are very frequent, even at night!
Under the house there is the bus stop number 85 which leads directly to the Colosseum and in the same bus stops after midnight the night bus "N1" which will take you directly to the home following the line of the A subway ....
All mixed up ... a youthful, clean and cheaper price, and even if for a few days, you will feel like being at home
We want to be only the most hospitable and friendly as possible with you to make you fully enjoy your stay
1. Do not use the intercom to ring the building to our apartment and even our neighbors to ask you to open. We will send you a number to ring or if you want to send a text message and we will go down to open the door.
2. Remember to close each time the elevator doors. These are not automatic, be respectful to the neighbors.
3. In the bathroom you will find a beautiful mat to put on the ground to keep arranged and not flooding the bathroom.
4. Please throw the dust in the garbage that you find on the street for the respect of the guest
Thanks in advance :-)
- Antonio was available, and responded fast when we needed assistance with public transport.
- Great location, close to the metro station, easily get in the city center.
- The description of the accomodation was partially exact. There are 3 rooms in one flat, and you need to share the bathroom and kitchen with others. This is not a problem, but it was not highlighted accurately.
- We were in a room which did not have a normal door, but a "harmonica" plastic door -> this did not ensure our privacy and noise protection. If you close it, you can only open with big noise.
- We spent there 2 days, and the towels were drying in the balcony during this time -> we had not any dry ones.
First of all Antonio was very polite and helpful. The room is indeed big and spacious. I was allowed to use the kitchen and the terrace. The location of the property is really nice, next to a subway station, pizzas and bars. Great neighborhood.
I only had some problems with the bathroom which I think will be fixed in the future.
Piso bien situado pero la puerta de la habitación era corredera, con lo cual todo el mundo podía entrar en la habitación. Además, el baño estaba roto y no se hizo nada para arreglarlo, llegando a llegar un día al piso y estar todo inundado.
No vimos ni siquiera al dueño.
We had a very nice stay at Antonio's place. It's very conveniently located near the metro, so even if a bit out of the center, you can go everywhere quickly.
The place is exactly like on the photo. The room is big, and it's possible to cook in the shared kitchen.
Tuvimos que esperar en la calle que alguien llegara a entregarnos la llave, Antonio no vive ahi y no lo vimo, el baño estaba dañado y segun leo otros comentarios desde hace mas de cuatro meses, la cocina tenia la basura que se desbordaba, la puerta de mi cuarto era plegable y no habia manera de asegurarla, el vecindario super ruidoso por las noches, en conclusion no me gusto!
I didn't meet Antonio but I met his girlfriend at termini to get keys. Place is 5 minute walk from nearest subway station.
Posizione strategica per raggiungere il centro grazie alla metropolitana. Camera in buone condizioni ed essenziale ma comunque ottimale per soggiorni di breve periodo. Proprietario disponibile e cortese. Perfetta per chi vuol visitare Roma qualche giorno e vuole spendere poco.
This host has 120 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi to everyone!!!
i live in rome...i work a lot but when i can i travel also a lot :)
i really like host (lot)of people and meet new person...so...i'm waiting for you!!!