Beautiful big,bright and spacius room near colli albani metro stop (A line)
500 mts distance from metro stop
lots of conveniences and friendly place!
just 15 min to the beautiful center of rome!
What you are waiting for?
The prices of the rooms in Rome are inaccessible?
★★WE ARE THE SOLUTION!!★★
We host you a double room, very large and bright, very close to Metro A station (Colli Albani) where you can reach the city center by subway in a few minutes, close to the train to / from Fiumicino Airport and Ciampino Airport at affordable prices in a youthful environment.
In the room there is a comfortable double bed, a large wardrobe and lots of spacious drawers for your stuff, two hairdryers, sheets, blankets and towels clean perfumed.
In the apartment you will find:
Bathroom with large shower, balcony, kitchen if you wanna to cook something typical Italian, free unlimited WIFI internet, free national calls, refrigerator for your food.
The neighborhood is full of shops, supermarkets, ATM, typical bars in Rome, restaurants and pizzerias very good and cheap to fully satisfy your palate :) (look at map section of the room)
When you arrive you will find an english language travel guide book with everything you need to make you fully enjoy your stay.
You can easily reach the house because is very close to the metro, which connects directly to the city center in 10 minutes by bus which are very frequent, even at night!
Under the house there is the bus stop number 85 which leads directly to the Colosseum and in the same bus stops after midnight the night bus "N1" which will take you directly to the home following the line of the A subway ....
All mixed up ... a youthful, clean and cheaper price, and even if for a few days, you will feel like being at home
We want to be only the most hospitable and friendly as possible with you to make you fully enjoy your stay
1. Do not use the intercom to ring the building to our apartment and even our neighbors to ask you to open. We will send you a number to ring or if you want to send a text message and we will go down to open the door.
2. Remember to close each time the elevator doors. These are not automatic, be respectful to the neighbors.
3. In the bathroom you will find a beautiful mat to put on the ground to keep arranged and not flooding the bathroom.
4. Please throw the dust in the garbage that you find on the street for the respect of the guest
Thanks in advance :-)
Un appartement avec un bon rapport qualité/prix. Très pratique car près du métro . L'immeuble est relativement calme . C'est pas le confort 5 étoiles ni trop intime mais cela reste très convenable pour le prix.
On a passé d'excellente vacances dans cette appart.
Très bon rapport qualité prix. L'appartement est situé à 5 min à pied du métro et en 10 minutes de métro, on est dans le centre. Il y a des restaurants et des magasins à proximité.
Dans l'appartement, il y a tout le nécessaire pour cuisiner (il manque juste une cafetière italienne...). La salle de bain est à partager avec une autre chambre. Les pièces communes sont petites mais les chambres spacieuses. Nous avions juste une porte accordéon mais ça n'a pas été un problème car les autres locataires étaient très discrets. Pour conclure, nous avons passé un excellent séjour à Rome!
Antonio was a very nice host. We thought that we were going to have a great stay when we first arrived but we were surprised to say the least. We are also hosts on AirBnb so we know how great it is to have a positive review and how annoying it might be to have a bad one but we(being very understanding guests) could not look past this one. All of the below comments are EXACTLY what you will get:
1. Location is great. 5 min. from metro to go anywhere cheap and great local food within 1 minute walk. Great local atmosphere.
1. We were given the wrong room. The picture is nothing like the room we got. There was no door to the room. Only an accordion like closure that made noise all night. The bed broke when my 115 lb sat on it so needless to say it is fragile.
2. The power went out on day 2 of 3 and it didn't turn back on until 24 hours later. The host didn't even know about it until we informed him. It is very likely that he does not live in this hostel like setting.
3. Day 1 I was locked in the bathroom for 1 hour. It is about 2 feet wide by 6 feet. Very tiny. The locking mechanism is terrible. After 30 minutes of us and other guests trying to help free me, the key broke off in the door. Luckily one of the guests unlocked the door with a kitchen knife, toothpick and scissors all at once. This also meant that we couldn't lock the bathroom for the remaining days.
4. Hot water lasted 5 minutes and there were 5 people there. The toilet broke every single day. The flusher would fall off and it was impossible to fix without the owner. When everyone woke up it was fixed one of the days but not the others.
5. You have to climb up 6 flights of stairs. We are both Collegiate athletes and do not care about this but others might. Elevator doesn't work often.
If you don't care about these things and can get around them, it is probably worth the money but view our profile of 100% reviews and 100% positive reviews written on hosts also other than this one and trust that it isn't worth it if you want comfortability.
BTW, Rome was our favorite city out of 100 other popular European cities visited. You will love it!
Accueil très sympathique. Antonio est très disponible.
Chambre spacieuse, confortable et agréable.
Proche du centre.
Parfait pour un séjour à Rome !
La casa está en una situación perfecta para visitar Roma, en un barrio muy chulo con un montón de servicios y a 15 min del centro en metro o bus.
La casa está limpia y la habitación es amplia y cómoda.
Muy cómodo, la casa limpia, la conexión con el centro de roma magnifica, y tienes un supermercado y una pizzería cerca. Muy agradecidos repetiremos en otra.
Antonio był miły i przyjazny. Pokazał nam mieszkanie, określił zasady, dostarczył nam mapę okolicy z zaznaczonymi najbardziej potrzebnymi miejscami typu duży supermarket, dobra kawiarnia, pizzeria, punkty komunikacyjne dzienne i nocne, po czym wyszedł i już go nie widzieliśmy. Łazienka mała, ale czysta i zadbana. Drzwi do pokoju cienkie, zasuwane, ale my nie dostrzegaliśmy obecności innych lokatorów czy właściciela, dlatego to nie było dla nas problemem. Kuchnia wyposażona w niezbędne kuchenne przyrządy, przyprawy, herbaty. Pieszo do koloseum około 35 min. Tylko raz korzystaliśmy z transportu publicznego - kiedy spotkał nas deszcz. Polecam wszystkim, którzy chcą czuć swobodę.
This host has 108 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi to everyone!!!
i live in rome...i work a lot but when i can i travel also a lot :)
i really like host (lot)of people and meet new person...so...i'm waiting for you!!!