Escape to the Wine Country of Sonoma County. Rent one bedroom with access to the rest of the house. The home situated on the north side of Santa Rosa in Sonoma County is minutes away from the famous Dry Creek Valley, Healdsburg, the Russian River, Armstrong Woods Redwood forest, hiking trails, bike paths, and some of the world's best wineries. Suggested tour spots are included in this package. Santa Rosa is 55 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Here is a sample of what you might want to do:
• Armstrong Woods – (website hidden)_id=450 – beautiful old redwood forest that you can walk through. Only about 20 minutes from here. Go out River Road and turn right in Guerneville. On your way to Armstrong Woods, there are some canoe rental places along the Russian River that you can check out.
• Bodega Bay - (website hidden) - it is a nice 30 to 40 minute drive west to the coastline. It’s a rugged coastline, not like LA or Hawaii. You can drive north on Highway 1, which is a pretty drive. If you go here, visit The Tides Wharf to eat. Great seafood. Fresh.
• Wine tasting out Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg, Russian River Valley, Anderson Valley
• San Francisco – about 70 minutes south on Highway 101
• Napa County – more wine tasting and beautiful scenery. Drive west from here out Mark West Springs Road.
• Healdsburg Downtown – about 20 minutes north on Highway 101. Very quaint and upscale little town. The town center has nice shops, restaurants, and wine tasting shops
• Osmosis Day Spa – sort of a mud bath place but with saw dust.
• Coppola Winery – they have a couple of great restaurants and a GREAT pool area. Healdsburg.
Here are my favorite local restaurants:
• Healdsburg – Willi’s Seafood – one of my favorites.
• Santa Rosa – Boathouse Sushi – just a couple of miles south on Old Redwood Highway
• Santa Rosa – Monti’s Steakhouse – downtown Santa Rosa
• John Ash & Company – the most expensive and very prestigious restaurant in the North Bay – and only a couple of miles from here.
• Willi’s Wine Bar – just down the street. Great wines, atmosphere, and little plates you can share.
• Osaki – Japanese. Great atmosphere, great food. Santa Rosa.
• Gary Chu’s – Chinese, downtown Santa Rosa.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.