About this listing
(URL HIDDEN)Location, Location, Locatio(URL HIDDEN)Nearby:
- Aurora International Airport (GUA).
- Museo Ixchel and Popol Vuh: Mayan history and Guatemalan Art
- Zona 1: Historic Downtwon and government buildings
- Centro Comercial Los Próceres,
- Zona Viva: Restaurants, bars, and clubs.
- Convention Centers: Camino Real, Inter Continental, Barceló.
- Concerts: Domo Zona 13, Estadio del Ejército, Campo Marte
- Streets: Avenida Reforma, Las Américas, Diagonal 6, Blvd. Los Próceres
- Farmers Market
- Oakland Mall: Movie theaters, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Crepes Saul.
You'd be able to walk to a lot of places, or take a taxi almost anywhere for Q25 ($3).
- Wi-Fi available and you can use the computer if you don't have one.
- Access to: both living rooms, dining table (that could also be a work table), kitchen, outside terrace, and back yard.
- Nice and quiet place to read, work, rest, or just have some tea.
As an added service, we offer to pick you up at the airport or bus terminal for Q65.
- Coffee and tea are complimentary.
Full breakfast has an extra charge of $5
- Desayuno Chapín: Eggs, beans, oatmeal, tortillas.
- Desayuno Atitlán: Fresh fruit, yogurt, and homemade granola.
Lunch and Dinner options are also available ($5-8)
The real hosts are my grandparents. Carmencita (76), a retirered secretary, speaks both English and Spanish, loves to hang out with foreigners, and cook awesome food. Cesar (79), an active arquitect, former member of the National Basketball Team, and retired politician, loves to talk about Guatemala's culture, history, and current events. He can do better French than English, but he'd rather speak Spanish.
Availability: Write us if you are interested, even if it looks like there isn´t space. There are two rooms.
We'll ask you for your ID when you come in.
-> We prefer users with good reviews.
-> If you don't have reviews, please at least have a picture and a good sized description of yourself and your plans while you are here.