Hi again Celine.
Unfortunately as you decided not to reply my message at the (Hidden by Airbnb) channel that was always open for you during your stay, I have to write a few remarks here:
1. "The hosts were not there" - At no moment, before, during or after your booking was made, we stated that the hosts lived in the apartment, although our office is 5 minutes walking from the property and we were always ready to go there if any problem appeared.
2. "Not in the center" - I think you are confusing two concepts: center and downtown. The apartment is, in fact, in one of Lisbon's most central areas, with lots of public transports that could take you pretty much everywhere in the city, as this area is one of the most vibrant business districts in Lisbon. To go to the downtown from the address, you only had to spend nearly 15 minutes at Metro. Also, as soon as you booked your room you had access to the address, so any problem with the location could be discussed a lot before.
3. "the cleaning was really not so good" - That one particular complain really surprised us as no other guest (even during that time you were at the apartment) complained about the cleaning of the house. It's true that you experienced that problem with insects, but that problem didn't happen because of our lack of cleaning, that happened through a ponctual insect migration in that apartment, due to the high temperatures we are experiencing here.
4. "The host were not nice" - Well, this one is unfair. We (via João's (Hidden by Airbnb) ) had a communication channel always open for you (as João specially stressed during the check-in) in which we even asked you if everything was okay with your stay and you answered us that everything is going just fine.
5. «They don't care about " their customers"» - How could we not care about our customers if we go to the apartment every single time some problem appears in order to have it solved? How couldn't we care about our guests if you ask us if you can change to a different room, we say no, you still move all your stuff to another room and after that we still let you stay at the new room, just not to bother you? How can you say that, when the check-out time was completely explicit at the ad, and you disrespected that scheduled time without any further problems raised by us, even though you were obviously obstructing our cleaning staff work?
Overall we feel your criticism was harsh, because of all the previously explained, and unexpected, since neither you talked about those problems while you were here nor any other person who stayed in that apartment did.
Still, we take our guests' opinions very seriously and we will work hard to improve our services day after day.
Feel welcome to come back to Lisbon and Portugal!