About this listing
This spacious mountain chalet offers privacy, comfort, and convenience. Located on Baldy Mt. in Breckenridge, it is surrounded by tall pines with secluded mountain views, yet only minutes from town and skiing. Private hot tub, free cable & WiFi, W/D
BRECKENRIDGE COLORADO - HOUSE RENTAL - VACATION RENTAL
Breckenridge Rental Home. In the days before the settlement of the Rocky Mountain West, trappers, Mountain men and Indians agreed to meet each other at a designated place which they called the Rendezvous. At the Rendezvous they met up with old friends, made new friends, traded goods, ate, drank, and entered into contests with one another. It was a time of fun and association with their fellow man before
returning to the isolation of their winter camp.
We invite you to come rendezvous with your family and friends in modern comfort at the Rendezvous Chalet in Breckenridge, Colorado. Stay in our spacious mountain chalet in comfort and style, surrounded by tall pines and beautiful mountains. Enjoy the warmth of a crackling fire in the wintertime or cool breezes in summer. Soothe tired muscles in our large outdoor hot tub looking out on national forest. During your stay, take advantage of all that Breckenridge and the surrounding area have to offer.
Breckenridge Resort - a great vacationing experience for every season! Far from the stress of the big city life is the 136 year old town of Breckenridge. The lure of gold and riches brought the first settlers to this high mountain valley. Founded in 1859 as a mining camp along the banks of the Blue River, Breckenridge has experienced a colorful history of boom and bust. Mining ended in the 1940's. Skiing in Breckenridge started in the 1960's. Breckenridge Ski Resort is now known as a world-class ski resort. "The Genuine Colorado", and "A Real Colorado Town with Unreal Rocky Mountain Skiing" are phrases you may hear from a local when asked to describe Breckenridge. Breckenridge's history as a mining town is still alive in the charming Victorian town. Strict building codes have preserved many of the old Victorian era buildings of the "Old West". Today Breckenridge is a year-round resort destination with Summer and Winter activities to please everyone. Breckenridge is known for an abundance of incomparable shopping, dining, nightlife, over 400 boutiques, galleries, bistros, restaurants, and more variety that is sure to please every taste and budget.
Our home features (comfy!) mountain style furniture on two floors to keep with the outdoors theme. The upper level bedroom has a king bed and den area has two twins in a day bed and a full bath! The main floor features another bedroom with a King and a third bedroom with two more twins and a second full bathroom. There is also a queen sleeper sofa allowing our property to sleep up to 10 people. I hope you choose our home for your Breckenridge vacation! Come enjoy North America's most visited resort, while relaxing in the tranquil mountain setting of our beautiful home.
Ski town dream home. Dynamite Breckenridge golf course location. Only minutes to the slopes and town. Our custom cabin backs up to the forest offering easy access to trails and the solitude and peace you want from a mountain vacation home. A large patio surround the house letting you enjoy morning and afternoon tranquility and a wonderful private hot tub.
There is a full time caretaker in the basement of this property - This area is not connected to the main house.
-iron & board
-27" TV, DVD, VCR in living room
-stereo - tape/cd/radio in living room
-tape player in 3rd bedroom
-iron & board
Hot Tub Free Shuttle
Interaction with Guests
We are here to assist from start to finish.
Yes, this property is on the bus route. The FREE shuttle stop is only minutes from the front door (about 100yards)
Other Things to Note
Private hot tub, wood burning fireplace, washer/dryer in the unit, secluded feel minutes from town, free cable/WiFi
Please take a few minutes to read the following information carefully. By continuing with this reservation you agree to the information below.
If you wish to print this page, Right click here and select Print.
Check-In & Check Out Times
• Check out is 10 a.m.
• Check-in is 4 p.m. and is subject to unit availability.
• Late checkouts and early check ins are subject to a $30.00 an hour fee, unless you get permission from our office.
• Late arrival Check-in (after 5- p.m.) is available with advance notice and MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
• You will pick up keys at our office, or they will be in a lock box on the unit or a lock box at the office - You may have mailed keys mailed to you, however if this are not operational when you arrive a charge of $40 will be applied to issue new keys; this is because hotel style keys tend to get de-magnetized in the mail. In any event the loss of keys will be billed at $25 per key. All keys not found in the lock box or in the unit will be billed at $25 per key including ski locker ski that are to stay in the unit occupied
• We cannot guarantee air-conditioner or appliance breakdowns. If a problem should arise with equipment in a unit, a refund on rent will not be made. Repairs will
Vacation Condos/Homes Listed For Sale
• In some cases, Vacation Condos/Homes may be listed for sale. In the event you reserve a Condo/Home that has been sold, you will be notified by our office. Guests may be moved to an alternative Condo/Home, and we will in good faith make every effort to relocate guests into similar accommodations, but if the substitute property is more expensive, the guest must pay the difference. If the guest chooses not to pay the difference, all monies will be refunded.